Sheraton Beach Resort Day Nassau

decruzer

I'd be interested in knowing about this as well. Also, how would you go about doing it on your own? Take a cab to the Sheraton and buy the pass there? I have heard it's only 25-40 bucks as opposed to $95.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Freddie

Would like some feed back on this excursion that NCL is offering for $95.00. Anybody done this one and is it worth the money?

What are they offering for $95.

A day pass is $25 pp.

Food Costs around $15.

For Transportation, a jitney cost $1.25 pp ($2.50 round trip) or

A cab cost $5 or so when you share a ride. ($10 r/t)

Seems like the cruiselines making a bundle on this one.

I didn't see this excursion...did they discontinue it?

I didn't see it neither. I was wondering the same thing. Unless they remove sold out trips. But as SCUBAGIRRL pointed out, it is an astronomical mark-up! I usually do excursions on my own anyway as I am usually familiar with the ports I visit, but with this talk of crime on Nassau, my wife may be a bit apprehensive. And that is coming from someone who lives in the Bronx, NYC, lol!! I'm going to continue to look into doing it on my own.

Take care,

Freddie

Freddie...Let me know the price you get from the Sheraton for a day pass. Last time I was in Nassau I rented a room at the Comfort Suites which allowed me access to all the amenities at the Atlantis.

OK If you live in the South Bronx then I can't see why she would be afraid in Nassau LOL but most of the Bronx is pretty nice.

Freddie...Let me know the price you get from the Sheraton for a day pass. Last time I was in Nassau I rented a room at the Comfort Suites which allowed me access to all the amenities at the Atlantis.

OK If you live in the South Bronx then I can't see why she would be afraid in Nassau LOL but most of the Bronx is pretty nice.

I will do! How much was your experience at the Comfort Suites? Also, what are ALL of the amenities?

As for the Bronx- we are fortunate to live in a VERY nice section of the Bronx. Just below the Westchester border. In fact, it was recently rumored that Yankee pitcher Mariano Rivera recently looked at a house near us! I said what I said in reference to the fact that we have both been exposed to most of the more "unsavory" areas of the Bronx many times! I agree with you that much of the Bronx is very nice and gets a bad rap in the media due to SOuth Bronx areas and depictions in movies, Yankee Stadium areas, etc... I'm Bronx born and raised and still residing and proud of it!!

Happy cruising,

Freddie

Archived