captain marvins

luvtravel38

Not sure if I am getting confused between captain marvin's and moby dicks but I seem to recall some people mentioning photos or video being done of there trip while doing captain marvins excursion. Do they do this on all their snorkel tours/boats or just if your lucky to be on the right tour. I am asking because I toured with them back in July. I would have loved to purchase pictures or video if available. So any feedback would be helpful. thanks

We did Captain Marvin's last month and there was a girl along who took our pictures with the Stingrays. I think we got 14 pictures for $50. We did not get any paper pictures, but the CD with all of the pictures on it and no restrictions on how we could use the pictures. Used one of them for our Christmas card this year. I am pretty sure the girl was independent and likely paid a fee to Captain Marvin's to come onboard and take pictures. There was no video.

Archived