DVD Players on the Grand

morganrp

We leave next Sat on the Grand - I posted a thread a couple of days ago and it seems to have disappeared.

Is there anywhere that we can rent or borrow a DVD player on the Grand??

I have a copy of all of the Thornbirds shows from the Mini-series in 1983 and figure this would be a good chance to watch it.

Thanks

Judy

Morganrp -- if you are on the sailing on the 15th, check into our roll call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=61865&page=1&pp=25

There are some pretty interesting folks there! 4 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!

Oh -- we are bringing our hand-held DVD palyer that we use on airplane rides. It doubles as a CD player so we can turn on some music as we dress for dinner and what-not. Not sure if we will spend much time watching movies unless one of us (namely me) gets terribly sunburned! It has a cable to hook up to a TV.

Happy Cruising to you!

Is there a way to plug in video input into the TV's on the newer Princess ships? For example, if we wanted to review our vacation videos, or watch a DVD from a portable DVD player on the cabin TV. This has never been something we wanted to do, so I never noticed! Thanks!

Archived