Radiance of the Seas over Thanksgiving

xeriod

Was the Solarium roof open at all?

We'll be aboard Jan. 2/10 and hope it will be open for part of the cruise.

Thanks for posting your review! How was the food on Stone Island? I think we are going on the same tour!

I have been on the Radiance many times , I have never seen the Solarium roof open

Thanks for your response, GTV cruiser, just wish it was in the affirmative. I can understand keeping it closed on Alaska routes, but was looking forward to enjoying the beauty of the solarium with a gentle ocean breeze and unimpaired sunlight. Dang, we'll just have to enjoy the beauty anyway! :-) Enjoy your next cruise on Radience; from all the glowing reviews, I'm sure we'll fall in love with her on our first sailing on her! 26 days to go!!

Was the Solarium roof open at all?

We'll be aboard Jan. 2/10 and hope it will be open for part of the cruise.

Thanks for posting your review! How was the food on Stone Island? I think we are going on the same tour!

I have never seen the Solarium roof open on any of my cruises, including this one.

They started putting up Xmas decerations about half way through the cruise. They have a real pretty tree on deck 4. Everbody was useing it as a picture back drop.

The food on Stone Island was pretty good, lots of choices but you have to pay extra if you want shrimp. I had the chicken tacos.

Archived