From FLL to Miami

jezzdogg

We are coming in a day early so do not want to book cruiseline transfers. In fact we have a rental car on hold, but it gets pricey and then paying for parking at out hotel. (car is 61.99 with taxes and another 12 parking) Was told the hotel we are staying at has service to Bayside and the mall, if we need it Friday afternoon

Read somewhere,(unforunately I can not find the thread) that there is an service that is not expensive to get you from one airport to the other or to downtowm Miami. Does anyone know the sevice and the app cost.

Guest cruzr44

I was going to use Tricounty share ride at $20pp, but when we went curbside to find them there were others waiting to take you to Miami. There is an airport shuttle which was $17pp and they took us from FLL right to our hotel (Holiday Inn). There were others in this van and they got dropped of at their hotels. There were four of us and I also asked how much for a minivan taxi and I was quoted $50. I don't know if that is for all taxi's or just that particular one. We weren't quite ready to hop in that taxi so hopped on the airport shuttle.

We are flying into FLL the night before our cruise and staying in FLL. In the AM we will be heading to Port of Miami. At this time I am looking into limo's or taxi's and it seems to be about $65 for the family of 5. Still not sure what I am going to do but will need to decide soon.

We are doing the same thing in early Feb and we booked a hotel in FLL, the Ramada and for $100 per night, they will give you a full breakfast and "free" transportation to the MIA port.

they tell me that the return trip shuttle will be $10 per person to either the hotel or airport, whichever you choose.

A great deal.

There are four of us flying into FLL (Feb.24th) and then heading to Miami to the Miami Radisson Hotel (downtown/Biscayne Bay Blvd). We were quoted $40 a person for a taxi... yikes! So we also are looking for something cheaper. Have considered a rental since will be there for two days or a limo?

GaryWT - Did you get a price on the limo? Where?

cruzr44- So you paid $17 a person for the airport shuttle. Now that is much better than $40. Did you just catch it outside the terminal?

Guest cruzr44
There are four of us flying into FLL (Feb.24th) and then heading to Miami to the Miami Radisson Hotel (downtown/Biscayne Bay Blvd). We were quoted $40 a person for a taxi... yikes! So we also are looking for something cheaper. Have considered a rental since will be there for two days or a limo?

GaryWT - Did you get a price on the limo? Where?

cruzr44- So you paid $17 a person for the airport shuttle. Now that is much better than $40. Did you just catch it outside the terminal?

I think that is just what it said on the side of the white van, Airport Shuttle. It was just outside the terminal with all the taxis.

Archived