Belize Pharmacy

mfdds

I've heard there is a large pharmacy in Belize, where you can get prescription drugs with out a prescription at a good price. I'm nervous about not getting the same quality as in the US. Has any one had a problem with the drugs ? Can you use a credit card ? Are all drugs available such as ******, or *******?

I think you could get them back through customs if you had a reasonable quantity than one would expect to have on then when traveling.

When in Belize and Cozumel, I thought the whole thing was kinda funny but self medication with some of what i saw could be very dangerous. i work in this industry and have worked for american companies that do very shady things so i can't even imagine what you may get in a country with a less mature regulatory system. we are all adults and can do whatever but there is certainly a risk you take when buying drugs like that and without a lot of research about belize and their regulatory system the amount of risk is unknown. I don't want to assume that they aren't safe but you just don't know because the same controls that we have in place in the US, EU and Canada may not exist there.

Archived