Scuba?

Coasty

• 2 weeks later...

Have not used them, but I know there is a dive shop associated with the Radisson Fort George Hotel, and it is close to the cruise ship terminal. Perhaps you could check this group out and see if it fits your needs.

As a note, dives in Belize may be more expensive than some of your other locations because the boats have to go farther, so more gas needed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also used coral breeze for scuba diving in Sept and it was the worst dive. I was told that the experienced divers would be seperate from the people that have never dived before. I was told wrong. I waited on the boat as the dive master gave a lesson to the beginngers. Then had to wait as they practiced in the water. Once we finially got to dive, the dive itself was good. After our second dive the boat would not start and after several times of trying to hand start the outboard motor they called another boat to come to get us. As we were waiting for the second boat the crew continued to try to start the motor and they got it going. The crew asked us if we wanted to go to beach like were surpose to do or back to the peir. We decided to go back to the peir because of the time and we were worried that the boat may not start again.

P.S I forgot to metion that during the second dive the dive master lost one of the new divers and my husband and 2 other fellow divers had to help him locate her.

Archived