Perry where are you???

ewynn07

Had dinner w/ Perry last week. He is doing VERY WELL! He is on vacation in Feb. The

31st is his last cruise in 2009.

Perry leaves the Constellation on Jan. 31 and returns for the Feb 14th cruise. He will then remain on board till the Transatlantic during which he will leave while in the UK.

The Constellation has two cruises...January 31st and February 14th. Now trying to find out which cruise Perry's going to be on????? Can you help me? Just got off the Equinox and loved all the Elite perks....hoping the Connie will offer the same perks! :o

Hi Perry sent me an email confirming he will not be on the Jan 31st cruise but will return on 14th Feb until April and he doesn't know where he will be after that at present

We discovered Perry during our Xmas and NY cruise last year - were be able to get in the Michael's club last 5 days of our cruise- it was always full and we could't understant waht is going on there. Finally we got in. And since then our evening entertainment was never the same. Then we were fortunate to find out that Perry will be on our April TA cruise. That was fantastic. Now I understand how people will book a cruise just because he is performing.........Enjoy your TA.

Hi Isabella...

Remember us??? From the Constellation last Christmas. (Heather...travelling with my husband and two sons). We often were in the spa pool at the same time. We didn't do a Christmas cruise this year; but we're on the Eclipse for a Baltic cruise in July.

If Perry is still holding court in Michael's Club, are the Captain's Club Elite cocktail hours held there as well, or do they use a different lounge on the Connie?

Perry plays from 7:45 to 8:45 and again at 9:45. If the number of elites is small enough (100), drinks are from 4-6 in Michael's. If a larger group is sailing, cocktails are moved to the Bar at The Edge.

Archived