What did you wear on Bernard's Tour?

las22

Forgive me if this has been answered, but DH and I are thinking about taking Bernard's tour next week and I am wondering if those of you who have gone wore a bathing suit all day? Or were there changing facilities at the beach? Thanks! Oh and I guess I should specify that this question is directed to those who wore a bathing suit at the beach and not their birthday suit! ;)

Forgive me if this has been answered, but DH and I are thinking about taking Bernard's tour next week and I am wondering if those of you who have gone wore a bathing suit all day? Or were there changing facilities at the beach? Thanks! Oh and I guess I should specify that this question is directed to those who wore a bathing suit at the beach and not their birthday suit! ;)

We took this tour on the 11/22/09 HAL Westerdam cruise. You can definately wear a bathing suit for this trip but I suggest you take a towel or two. The first stop was Orient Beach for about 2 hours, the midpoint, nude on one side and bathing suit on the other. But this rule is not followed. The tour ran from 9:30 til about 3pm was great, did not include lunch, but Bernard has a cooler with drinks.

I highly recommend Bernards Tours

http://www.bernardstours.com/

Paul

We did bathing suits under, but our tour was reversed, Orient being last. Worked fine.

There are very minimal changing facilities (at least by Pedros).

I forgot to add that there are places to change, however wearing a bathing suit is advisable.

Archived