Sheraton Fort Lauderdale

Rob&Nancy

We're staying at this hotel in January pre-cruise. Can any one suggest a liquor store close by? I know that this hotel is in the middle of nowhere (thanks TA, found out too late!) so I know we'll have to take a taxi. Any suggestions?

A couple years ago we went to a Total Wine & Liquor (I think that was the name) - how far is that from our hotel?

Thank you!

We're staying at this hotel in January pre-cruise. Can any one suggest a liquor store close by? I know that this hotel is in the middle of nowhere (thanks TA, found out too late!) so I know we'll have to take a taxi. Any suggestions?

A couple years ago we went to a Total Wine & Liquor (I think that was the name) - how far is that from our hotel?

Thank you!

Difficult to answer without knowing the address of your hotel (including the town it is in). Chances are your hotel is not in Ft. Lauderdale, but rather in one of the surrounding towns.

I think you are booked at the Fort Laud Sheraton on Griffin Road. The closest liquor store that I know of is Big Daddy's on State Road 84, about 2-3 miles away. Total Wine on SE 17th St is much nicer, and is about 6 miles away.

If the OP is indeed booked at this hotel, then there is a liquor store at BJ's Wholesale Club at Oakwood Plaza shopping center that is pretty close as well.

Thank you!

I would take a taxi to Total Wine. Use google maps to see how far from your hotel. We took a taxi last time and just had him wait for us. It was pretty funny to see how fast we were picking out wine. BUT... I love that wine store. One thing nice about FLL is the taxis are very reasonable.

Thank you all - I am sorry, I didn't realize that the hotel wasn't "officially" in Fort Lauderdale. This is the address from their website, 1825 Griffin Road, Dania, Florida 33004, so it looks like you found it for me!

Thanks for the suggestions, I think we'll just grab a cab and have him wait. It's "mission" shopping, in for one thing and out! :D

Thank you all - I am sorry, I didn't realize that the hotel wasn't "officially" in Fort Lauderdale. This is the address from their website, 1825 Griffin Road, Dania, Florida 33004, so it looks like you found it for me!

Thanks for the suggestions, I think we'll just grab a cab and have him wait. It's "mission" shopping, in for one thing and out! :D

great hotel and pool! :)

Archived