rainforest tour help please my family wants adventure!

hlb76

Hi we are traveling to San Juan via Carnival Liberty. I had it in my head that we where just going to walk around at this point relax and enjoy our day.

Last night at supper my family rebelled againist me and now want to entertain doing something more adventurous. I am ok with this I just figured my 9 yo would not be up for this. I think ziplining is part of most of the tours.

Any suggestions feed back would be very helpful for my planing.

We are also traveling with another family w/ boys that are 2 and 5 would they enjoy this with us as well?

Hi we are traveling to San Juan via Carnival Liberty. I had it in my head that we where just going to walk around at this point relax and enjoy our day.

Last night at supper my family rebelled againist me and now want to entertain doing something more adventurous. I am ok with this I just figured my 9 yo would not be up for this. I think ziplining is part of most of the tours.

Any suggestions feed back would be very helpful for my planing.

We are also traveling with another family w/ boys that are 2 and 5 would they enjoy this with us as well?

Well, it depends on how long you are in port.

If you are in during the day, there is a cruiseline zipline tour, or you can look on Google and search for other zipline places in PR- there is a new one just outside SJ (at the same place they have horseback rides and ATVs) ,and there is a another company that will drive you into Caguas for a zipline adventure.

I don't think kids 2 and 5 years old can do the zipline tours- they are too young.

I think we are in port at 7am till 330. So not too long.

I know they little ones will be a bit small but thought there might be soemthing for them to see or do. I dont know if there family will be at all interested in this.

I will do some more looking thanks Rainforestgirl:)

Archived