whats new and improved or missing from my upcoming cruise

hlb76

Its been a year since I last cruised. Now I am waiting to go on my next one in Jan.

What has changed for either good ot bad? We are sailing Liberty this time our first 7 day and first in this class.

Here is what I know.....

~ there is now a charge for Iced tea :eek: ... j/k i never drink it anyway

~ no more fruit punch :( not sure what my son will drink now :confused:

~ Wear a helmet and look for swinging purses :p

No more free drinks at Captain's welcome aboard reception - dollar off all drinks at all promenade bars. But new 'farewell' party - last night with free drinks (check your Capers!)

I think they now have 'bacon police' at the breakfast buffet (not sure when that was 'implemented'). But you should be able to get as much as you like if you ask nicely! :D

May be a couple of changes on the room service menu?

I don't believe there is a charge for iced tea? (where did you hear this?)

Not sure what else has changed in the last year? Maybe someone else can add to the list!

You're kidding right?

That's the only reason we go!

It's true - so guess there is no reason for you to attend? Lots of people obviously attended for the free drinks only - so I guess Carnival caught on and may be cutting costs? So no more free drinks!...(but do look for the farewell party on the last night - 5-6 pm - free drinks there!)

I will admitt I will miss the free drinks so may not go either. Just get my dollar off elsewhere.

The bacon police where hot and heavy last year. It was kinda annoying. I would be there waiting in line for my turn to get a omelete and some one would have to come up and get bacon. So my needs where not meet timely. I know its not all about me but if I waited in line I should get my breakfast before a bacon hog. I ahve been testing purses at home to see what has the best effect to beat ppl off. From what I read Carnival wont do anything to step in anyway. LOL

Thanks for all the tips. I cant wait to go. Lots of new food options as well. I have been on a ship with a deli but that is it!

I am so excited to not have to bring the life vests. Always made for a fun picture but what a mess to carry them around. I'd much rather not have to go to my room to get the darn thing then drop it back off fighting traffic the whole way!

I ahve been testing purses at home to see what has the best effect to beat ppl off. From what I read Carnival wont do anything to step in anyway. LOL

Thanks for all the tips. I cant wait to go. Lots of new food options as well. I have been on a ship with a deli but that is it!

i find that a purse with long double handles works best. :p

Archived