Bajathree's Oasis 11/30 & 12/1 review

bajathree

Hi suni...:) If you do express departure, you'll be off the ship and @ the airport between 7-7:15am (if the ship clears with no problems). The entire ship is cleared of ALL debarking passengers by 9:15 am (again barring no problems issues with customs).

Steve did u get a chance to check out the On Air Club? That was the one place I missed checking out....:(

Tyron, first welcome home. How was going through immigration and customs in FLL? The three times that I have cruised out of this port, it has been horrible.

Tyron, first welcome home. How was going through immigration and customs in FLL? The three times that I have cruised out of this port, it has been horrible.

Thank you! :D It was a breeze when I left the ship. I did express departure. I left the ship @ 6:30 am and was checking my luggage in @ FLL airport before 7am.

I hate FLL airport though......:mad: There were only 10 people going thru the security checkpoint ahead of me & it took 20 minutes for two elderly TSA agents to check their boarding passes & ID's.:rolleyes::mad:

Hairspray....again, easily the best performance I have seen on a ship.....acting, singing, scenery.....just wonderful. My dad who was with me is a Broadway fanatic and easily see's over a dozen shows a year in NYC.....he swears that this performance of Hairspray is better than he saw on Broadway.

A friend of mine is one of the producers of the Broadway Hairspray. I will have to let him know that. :confused:

Restaurants:

MD-I only ate in the MD on the Nov 30th sailing....it was one seating and an upgraded menu. They first said 8pm but then it said it Compass it said 7:30...I got there at 7:20 and was one of the first to be seated at a table for 2. If this is how the DR food was all the time there would be little reason for specialty....food was great...much upgraded from normal so I wouldn't bother spending much time on this as it's not a fair review. All I will say is that I am glad I got there early because at 8PM it seemed like a mad house and I watched groups of people just being walked around back and forth....we had no problems and were out before most were even served their first course.

150 Central Park- Very upscale....real pretty inside. The food here is a tasting menu.....it's a set menu and there is no substituting. We choose the upgraded wine pairing which was $75/pp and well worth it since it was 8 full glasses of wine.....NOW....a word on this....this was the first night this restaurant was in full swing and our dinner was 4 hours long..... wonderful and we enjoyed ever minute of it....service was impeccable as was the food. My first thought was this is going to change real fast as it's way to long and we couldn't walk out straight after 8 full glasses of wine.....well 2 days later they had already cut 2 courses and were down to 6 instead of 8....same prices. This restaurant is very French in style....it's all about the food, presentation and wine, and they did a wonderful job. That being said this restaurant is NOT for everyone.....portions are extremely small...so if you are looking for quantity you have come to the wrong place. Wine list has wines that price into the thousands....our bill for 4 people with 3 wine pairings and 2 covers fees(we had paid for 2 in advance already) was well over $300.

Chops- Chops is Chops....great food and equal to most land based steak houses. Food and menu is like all other Chops...atmosphere just like most all other Oasis restaurants is more upscale than usual. The night we went they were defiantly overbooked.....only 3 empty tables and even a few full outside.....none of these specialty restaurants are designed to run at any more than 2/3's capacity at most...so as you can imagine it was pretty hectic. Dinner started VERY slow as I didn't even get my bottle of wine till a good 20 minutes after sitting....HOWEVER after voicing by displeasure everything changed and I have to give credit to the waiter as he really stepped it up and got his game in play. Steak was served EXACTLY like ordered and all food was excellent. Not sure how the outside table are going to work as Chops seems to be in a real windy corner and I just couldn't imagine sitting outide for 2 hours in the heat and humidity...and this was Dec....so I can't even imagine how uncomfortable it would be in say Jun July Aug:eek:...to heavy a meal IMO for outdoors.

Giovanni's- Giovanni's is fantastic...I LOVED it!!!!!.....they are downplaying this restaurant by saying it's always casual and family style IMO.....while YES you can order family style you can order individual portions also. The atmosphere is very Tuscan homey feel....windows that open to central park.....you feel like you are in Tuscany....HOWEVER I would not say it's a family style restaurant.....when I hear family style I think of big community tables and they just bring out large platters of food.....like in Little Italy in NYC....it's not like that at all.....most all tables are for 2 or 4's....yes I guess you could put them together but thats not the feel i got from here at all. We actually had a discussion about it because RCCL listed it as "always casual"....IMO that's an invite for shorts, bathing suits and t-shirts.....it would be a big injustice.....you just may see that changing fast if that starts to happen. The fact that like all other central park restaurants open to the trees and foliage is just spectacular.....especially at night.

Park Place- Great place for a casual lunch or snack. You order. get a number to put on your table and they will bring your food to you. I only ate here for lunch the first day but it worked well and I had a table outside...very nice....simple food but decent.

Seafood Shack- The night I went it was empty...but that was formal night.....another night it was pretty busy when I passed. Food is good and the atmosphere is real fun....great people watching spot....lots going on in the boardwalk. The menu has both seafood and non-seafood items for the landlubbers....you get to pick I believe it was 4 of any items on the menu...food was theme park quality IMO...OK but nothing real special....it's more fun atmosphere than food IMO with the Seafood Shack....reminds me of being on the boardwalk down the Jersey shore....and thats always fun:)

Well there are other places but these were the ones I tried and can review on.

Entertainment:

This is an area that really shines on Oasis:)RCCL deserves a LOT of credit as they have really stepped things up in the entertainment department. ALL shows, performers and costuming I saw were above and beyond any I have experienced on a ship.

The AquaTheater is incredible...an outdoor 700+ outdoor theater with breathtaking divers. However the show is not all about diving....they have borrowed much from Cirque du Soleil. The mood and lighting here at night is spectacular. There are also 2 GIANT screens on each side for those that may be standing back a bit or way up high......but anywhere in the seating area has an incredible view.....don't think there is a bad seat in the house.....Oasis Of Dreams is a show you DON'T want to miss. They were having some technical difficulties with this show the first few evenings as it got cancelled the first couple nights completely, then started to run a shortened version.....but close to the last night they did get a full length run that I got to see....and WOW! There is also a very impressive fountain show synchronized to music that runs with water cannons that reach higher than the crown and anchor logo on the back of the ship.....caution, first 3 rows WILL get wet. They were also practicing for another show that looked real good but never ran while I was aboard.

Hairspray....again, easily the best performance I have seen on a ship.....acting, singing, scenery.....just wonderful. My dad who was with me is a Broadway fanatic and easily see's over a dozen shows a year in NYC.....he swears that this performance of Hairspray is better than he saw on Broadway. It's a bit funny because every show we have been to on RCCL my wife always looks at me as say's "not exactly Broadway quality"...well she unfortunately wasn't with us on this sailing but she wouldn't of been able to say it here. Full 90 minute show that will definitely impress.....standing ovation at the end of the show.

Jazz Club....what can I say, starting to sound like a broken record.....I am not even a jazz fan but I have to say these guys/gals were just incredible.....I heard nothing but people raving how good they were....this is a hot little venue and sure to be a favorite evening spot.

Blaze....if you like the club scene this is the spot....very cool dance floor.

Studio B.....the ice show is called Frozen in Time...this is an area that always seems to shine for RCCL and once again will not disappoint.....performance is excellent and costuming is easily best I have seen. The theme here takes place against the stories of Hans Christian Andersen.

Both the parade and dance party in the Royal Promenade were also excellent. The Disco Inferno Street Party was the highlight....get ready to dance to some of those old 70's hits.....you don't want to miss this party.

There were also plenty other areas of entertainment but there is only so much one can do in 5 nights.....but if entertainment is your thing, Oasis wouldn't disappoint....get ready for 7 sleepless nights as the party can go all night. The one thing I will say is that I have always heard such great things about Ken Rush (think thats the right spelling)....well I have to say, he is the one guy on the ship that didn't impress at all....not sure if he was just burnt out, not felling well or whatever but it's a good thing the entertainment on this ship holds itself, because he did nothing but detract from it IMO.

Hey Steve: One of the best things about the Oasis was that you and your dad were on it.

Great to meet you as well as the rest of Clan Critter.

Hope to cruise with you again.

Peace

Tim:cool:

Hey Steve: One of the best things about the Oasis was that you and your dad were on it.

Great to meet you as well as the rest of Clan Critter.

Hope to cruise with you again.

Peace

Tim:cool:

Great meeting you and the Mrs also Tim:) Hope we cross cruise paths again soon.....HHHmmmm....hint ....hint.....10/25/10 Radiance;)

Thanks Pirate Steve:), please let us know about the suite perks or lack of perks.

Suite Perks- This was an area that was more "lack of"...at least right now on the ship. There was supposed to be reserved seating for suite guests, which there was NOT at any of the shows or poolside.....even though there was a written letter in the room saying there would be. I guess this is one of the many "work in progress" items on Oasis. There is a separate entrance at the terminal for suite guests and a separate waiting area....both of which I didn't use since I was with a large group.....I have read reviews that claim Oasis is all about catering to suite guests ONLY....I can tell you that is totally FALSE. As a suite guest you receive NO SPECIAL TREATMENT to making show reservations at all. I had no robes or slippers in my cabin...although after asking I did receive robes. You do have access to the Concierge Lounge....and that is VERY nice....also as a suite guest you can order breakfast and lunch in the CL...again very nice....NOW, you may hear that any D+ can order breakfast and lunch also BUT in fact that is supposed to be a SUITE perk ONLY and they did ask to see my gold card...that being said the lounge was INUNDATED with D+ guests who seem to live in there and do little but complain and look for anything free they can get:rolleyes: (waiting for the flames)...well I always tell it the way it is and for the most part that is the truth...again there are always exceptions and I met some very nice D+ guests also. In all fairness D+ guests had the conceriges spinning their tails trying to make them happy....I was even apologized the last day by both concierges that they felt bad the suite guest got neglected due to the overload of D+'s....and not to get into a scuff but I have to laugh when I read a review of some D+ saying how they spent over 10K over the last year on 5 cruises when this one 4 night'r cost me very close to that....so give me a break:p HOWEVER I always enjoy and made light of the situation. Both Reyno and Francois are great guys and we enjoyed spending time with both of them....MAN they had their hands full.....we had fun with them and all their stories. I did tell both of them as well as made comments on the many surveys I was asked to fill out that I believe SUITE GUESTS ONLY should have access to any show without advanced reservations....it was ABSOLUTLY stupid that while I was paying over $2k/day I was told to stand in an overflow line if I didn't have a reservation...sorry but hommy don't play that game:eek:.....both Reyno and Francois totally agreed....we shall see what corporate thinks of that....it would cost them nothing, so I don't see why they wouldn't...after all with a gold card on Freedom class you can walk into any ice show no problem. Like I have said before....Oasis is still a work in progress.....don't get me wrong I loved my cruise....BUT I can see why some others felt :mad: for what they paid and actually received in return.

The one area that suite perks really kicked in was at Labadee:)....Barefoot Beach is now for suite guests only.....very nice to have a private spot where there are no crowds and your own lunch area.....this was the one suite perk that really shined! Cabanas are also available on a priority of suite guests first and if there are any left not rented then they are made available to D+ on down to rent. No simple BB food here....it's lobster tails and steaks for lunch...WOW....how nice is that....NOW I know I am going to hear that this is because it was something special for that sailing and everyone had that....while this is true I was told that this perk will stay in place on Barefoot for all suite guests in future....asked this numerous times to various staff in charge and always received the same answer.....RCCL had film crews there filming for Celebrity...so I guess they are doing it also and making a new video to show such. I can tell you this one perk alone got me to switch from my spring break Liberty sailing which didn't have a Labadee stop to spending $1K more just to switch to Freedom which stops at Labadee.....I felt it was that special.

Was on the Dec. 1st sailing. Only cabin complaint, particularly in view of the vastness of this ship, was the tightness & difficulty in navigating the room we had---an x-long outside balcony---around the queen size bed. (We were on Deck 7 forward.) Trying to pass one another at the end of the bed is impossible and the side of the bed is only 1 ft. from the closet. (Is it any wonder the closet has sliding doors?) Also, what wasn't needed was the full size couch on the other size of the bed leading to the balcony. Wonder if there has ever been any thought given to Murphy beds in room under 180 sq. ft. Hmmm...

Suite Perks- This was an area that was more "lack of"...at least right now on the ship. There was supposed to be reserved seating for suite guests, which there was NOT at any of the shows or poolside.....even though there was a written letter in the room saying there would be. I guess this is one of the many "work in progress" items on Oasis. There is a separate entrance at the terminal for suite guests and a separate waiting area....both of which I didn't use since I was with a large group.....I have read reviews that claim Oasis is all about catering to suite guests ONLY....I can tell you that is totally FALSE. As a suite guest you receive NO SPECIAL TREATMENT to making show reservations at all. I had no robes or slippers in my cabin...although after asking I did receive robes. You do have access to the Concierge Lounge....and that is VERY nice....also as a suite guest you can order breakfast and lunch in the CL...again very nice....NOW, you may hear that any D+ can order breakfast and lunch also BUT in fact that is supposed to be a SUITE perk ONLY and they did ask to see my gold card...that being said the lounge was INUNDATED with D+ guests who seem to live in there and do little but complain and look for anything free they can get:rolleyes: (waiting for the flames)...well I always tell it the way it is and for the most part that is the truth...again there are always exceptions and I met some very nice D+ guests also. In all fairness D+ guests had the conceriges spinning their tails trying to make them happy....I was even apologized the last day by both concierges that they felt bad the suite guest got neglected due to the overload of D+'s....and not to get into a scuff but I have to laugh when I read a review of some D+ saying how they spent over 10K over the last year on 5 cruises when this one 4 night'r cost me very close to that....so give me a break:p HOWEVER I always enjoy and made light of the situation. Both Reyno and Francois are great guys and we enjoyed spending time with both of them....MAN they had their hands full.....we had fun with them and all their stories. I did tell both of them as well as made comments on the many surveys I was asked to fill out that I believe SUITE GUESTS ONLY should have access to any show without advanced reservations....it was ABSOLUTLY stupid that while I was paying over $2k/day I was told to stand in an overflow line if I didn't have a reservation...sorry but hommy don't play that game:eek:.....both Reyno and Francois totally agreed....we shall see what corporate thinks of that....it would cost them nothing, so I don't see why they wouldn't...after all with a gold card on Freedom class you can walk into any ice show no problem. Like I have said before....Oasis is still a work in progress.....don't get me wrong I loved my cruise....BUT I can see why some others felt :mad: for what they paid and actually received in return.

The one area that suite perks really kicked in was at Labadee:)....Barefoot Beach is now for suite guests only.....very nice to have a private spot where there are no crowds and your own lunch area.....this was the one suite perk that really shined! Cabanas are also available on a priority of suite guests first and if there are any left not rented then they are made available to D+ on down to rent. No simple BB food here....it's lobster tails and steaks for lunch...WOW....how nice is that....NOW I know I am going to hear that this is because it was something special for that sailing and everyone had that....while this is true I was told that this perk will stay in place on Barefoot for all suite guests in future....asked this numerous times to various staff in charge and always received the same answer.....RCCL had film crews there filming for Celebrity...so I guess they are doing it also and making a new video to show such. I can tell you this one perk alone got me to switch from my spring break Liberty sailing which didn't have a Labadee stop to spending $1K more just to switch to Freedom which stops at Labadee.....I felt it was that special.

DITTO !!!

But you knew that would be coming from me :D , I experienced everything exactly as you said it! Even more FRUSTRATING - the one time I went into CL to just take a look and then which ever concierge was working - I asked about the Cabannas because he was explaining it to a very wealthy lady (foreigner, only because it was taking sooo long to explain something) then I butted in and said I wanted one and guess what he told me ??? Its for suite guests not D+!! So I had to tell him that I was infact a suite guest - that really peaved me!! but - don't tell anyone, I didn't get charged for it over the whole incident, I hope unless they didn't charge you for yours either??

At the comedy show, the person at the door literally rolled his eyes when we begged for extra seats!! I did hear that the area sort of above between the solarium and where the pools start is to be for suite guests only and there is a private bar up there, we walked up there on the last day - it goes all the way around whatever is up there - its nice. on the pre-inaugurals, someone said the upper area of the solarium was going to be for suites. we'll see...

I mainly like being able to order menu items in our room out of all the perks and that wasn't available - and you forgot about the "at sea" treats that were not delivered... But who cares, I'm mad but I can't wait to go back and hopefully all of this will be better, I expected the cruise to be lacking when we reserved it and I was told over and over not to do the first one because things wouldn't be all worked out.

DITTO !!!

But you knew that would be coming from me :D , I experienced everything exactly as you said it! Even more FRUSTRATING - the one time I went into CL to just take a look and then which ever concierge was working - I asked about the Cabannas because he was explaining it to a very wealthy lady (foreigner, only because it was taking sooo long to explain something) then I butted in and said I wanted one and guess what he told me ??? Its for suite guests not D+!! So I had to tell him that I was infact a suite guest - that really peaved me!! but - don't tell anyone, I didn't get charged for it over the whole incident, I hope unless they didn't charge you for yours either??

At the comedy show, the person at the door literally rolled his eyes when we begged for extra seats!! I did hear that the area sort of above between the solarium and where the pools start is to be for suite guests only and there is a private bar up there, we walked up there on the last day - it goes all the way around whatever is up there - its nice. on the pre-inaugurals, someone said the upper area of the solarium was going to be for suites. we'll see...

I mainly like being able to order menu items in our room out of all the perks and that wasn't available - and you forgot about the "at sea" treats that were not delivered... But who cares, I'm mad but I can't wait to go back and hopefully all of this will be better, I expected the cruise to be lacking when we reserved it and I was told over and over not to do the first one because things wouldn't be all worked out.

You know Marcia...I notice I never got charged for my cabana either:confused:of course I made no complaint:) I did receive a fruit plate one day as well as a cheese plate another. I also noticed that I never got charged for sodas and waters in my room.

Steve.....thank you so much for taking the time to give a wonderful review of the Oasis.

What really excites me, is the fact that you had an Owners Suite for your second segment. This is basically all that we have booked with RCCL over the past 8 years.

I'm saddened that the OS is smaller than on other ships in the fleet, and it shows in the fact that the couch is not an L shapped, where two of us could lay feet to feet, and read and have a very relaxing time. We spend a great amount of time in our cabin, and I'm very dissapointed in the new layout of the OS on the Oasis.

We were invited for the original pre inaugural, and had to turn it down, as my DW was on the Radiance, and I was working. So I have relied on my friends to give me the story of the Oasis, and, Steve, you have been a wonderful help.

I will remain a member of the NOOTS...........as I cannot see that this ship has any interest for out style of travel.

That does not mean that we will not be a very loyal customer of RCCL.

I hope and pray that they make this work. The first mistake....and I think that it's a big one, is that all of the class of cabins, from the OS and down, are not as well layed out, as their older ships. Too bad. That is very important!!

In the OS, notice how the shower head is facing you, instead of on the side of you. Great when you first turn it on!! What were these people thinking about???

I do like the partial seperation of the living room from the bedroom on the OS.

When I hear the the inaugural and second inaugural left the pier with less than 80% full..........more like just over 70%.........I just have to ask.........with a brand new ship, with all the goodies that have been hyped........why is it not sailing full?????

Rick

When I hear the the inaugural and second inaugural left the pier with less than 80% full..........more like just over 70%.........I just have to ask.........with a brand new ship, with all the goodies that have been hyped........why is it not sailing full?????

Rick

Rick, it was made known that RCI only sailed at 75% full for the first six sailings of the Freedom when she entered service due to allowing the crew to get used to the ship. I understand that my sailing coming in four weeks will have over 6000 on board. Not a lot of cabins left.

Steve.....thank you so much for taking the time to give a wonderful review of the Oasis.

What really excites me, is the fact that you had an Owners Suite for your second segment. This is basically all that we have booked with RCCL over the past 8 years.

I'm saddened that the OS is smaller than on other ships in the fleet, and it shows in the fact that the couch is not an L shapped, where two of us could lay feet to feet, and read and have a very relaxing time. We spend a great amount of time in our cabin, and I'm very dissapointed in the new layout of the OS on the Oasis.

We were invited for the original pre inaugural, and had to turn it down, as my DW was on the Radiance, and I was working. So I have relied on my friends to give me the story of the Oasis, and, Steve, you have been a wonderful help.

I will remain a member of the NOOTS...........as I cannot see that this ship has any interest for out style of travel.

That does not mean that we will not be a very loyal customer of RCCL.

I hope and pray that they make this work. The first mistake....and I think that it's a big one, is that all of the class of cabins, from the OS and down, are not as well layed out, as their older ships. Too bad. That is very important!!

In the OS, notice how the shower head is facing you, instead of on the side of you. Great when you first turn it on!! What were these people thinking about???

I do like the partial seperation of the living room from the bedroom on the OS.

Rick

Rick....the size difference was most noticeable in the bathroom......I still for the life of me can't understand what made them reduce the size of cabins on the largest ship in the world......IMO they made a big mistake here and went in the total wrong direction.......it's not like they aren't going to have challenges trying to fill all these cabins weekly....especially in this economy. The Royal Family Suite next to me was empty for both sailings. In fairness I did hear that they weren't looking to sail full for the first few sailings and I also did hear that come Christmas and NY's they have over 2K children sailing on each.....however I heard so many rumors aboard that I wouldn't hold my breath on any.

Thanks Steve:

We are not going to Labadee. But, I hope that they get their act together soon. We will be D+ after our Oasis cruise, but I completely agree with you, the CL should be for suite guests only, specially on the Freedom and Oasis class ships. Theses ships have a DL and there is no reason for non suite guests to get use of the CL, specially if there are too many and are taking the concierges attention away from the guests that paid premium $$ for their cruises. After reading the reviews I decided to make reservations for the shows althought I liked the Freedom Class ships system better. I couldnt get tickets for the Aqua theater show, do you think that I'll be able to get them thru the concierges or thru the cabin's booking system???

I also asked on another thread if the concierges were emailing the suite guests and someone said no, althought I think that they emailed you. If they did please give me their email.

Again, thanks for your great review.

Hey Steve. Thanks for the review. Loved the pictures of the room and hope to see some more of the ship.

I haven't read anywhere about the film crew following you guys around. Did that happen? And if so, any idea when it would be on tv?

...switch from my spring break Liberty sailing which didn't have a Labadee stop to spending $1K more just to switch to Freedom which stops at Labadee.....I felt it was that special.

WHAT? You baja'ed again!! ;):D:p And back onto the Freedom! Nice! :D

Mary

Thanks Steve:

We are not going to Labadee. But, I hope that they get their act together soon. We will be D+ after our Oasis cruise, but I completely agree with you, the CL should be for suite guests only, specially on the Freedom and Oasis class ships. Theses ships have a DL and there is no reason for non suite guests to get use of the CL, specially if there are too many and are taking the concierges attention away from the guests that paid premium $$ for their cruises. After reading the reviews I decided to make reservations for the shows althought I liked the Freedom Class ships system better. I couldnt get tickets for the Aqua theater show, do you think that I'll be able to get them thru the concierges or thru the cabin's booking system???

I also asked on another thread if the concierges were emailing the suite guests and someone said no, althought I think that they emailed you. If they did please give me their email.

Again, thanks for your great review.

While very nice the concierges weren't able to do much at getting you into any of the booked out shows.....from what I have heard it's my understanding that they are holding a small amount back for availability once on board.....however I have read that unlike say dining on other ships where they only book about 50% on-line and leave the same amount available once on board....on Oasis it's a much smaller amount they leave available on board.....I think they are going to have some growing pains with this reservation thing.....like I said earlier, they need to allow suite guests full access with no advance reservations.

Yes, I was contacted ahead of time....here is the CL e-mail OA_Concierge@rccl.com

WHAT? You baja'ed again!! ;):D:p And back onto the Freedom! Nice!

Mary

Yea Mary:o what can I say:rolleyes: Between an OS and Labadee....I am spoiled:o

The Discovery people were on board but the following us around thing never happened.....heard that it was an issue between RCCL and Discovery....I am sure RCCL wasn't all that thrilled to give them access to interviewing passengers without full editing rights.

While very nice the concierges weren't able to do much at getting you into any of the booked out shows.....from what I have heard it's my understanding that they are holding a small amount back for availability once on board.....however I have read that unlike say dining on other ships where they only book about 50% on-line and leave the same amount available once on board....on Oasis it's a much smaller amount they leave available on board.....I think they are going to have some growing pains with this reservation thing.....like I said earlier, they need to allow suite guests full access with no advance reservations.

Yes, I was contacted ahead of time....here is the CL e-mail OA_Concierge@rccl.com

Thanks Steve.

The Discovery people were on board but the following us around thing never happened.....heard that it was an issue between RCCL and Discovery....I am sure RCCL wasn't all that thrilled to give them access to interviewing passengers without full editing rights.

The filming not happening very much on Dec 1st sailing wasnt anything to do with editing rights...it was just that RCCL PR dept wanted things done their way and when they said...it didnt matter that DC had a schedule to follow.

There was filming done of the Critters on both sailings.

The show will be shown first in Canada in the Spring and then in the Fall in the US until then we wont know exactly who/what was filmed or makes it into the show but they definetly filmed the Critters. They cant send me a copy of the show until after it is aired.

Liz....I guess I am not in anything....cause I never seen them filming once.

When I asked them on the last night about the filming..they said..the idea was that was we wouldnt notice them filming a lot of the time...though how we could miss that camera I just dont know...but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Hey....that reminds me...ummm....have you got the other flag?

Archived