Port Arthur

Hi

We are doing the a cruise out of Brisbane 30/1. We are taking my wifes step mom with us on her 1st every cruise for her birthday. One of the Ports is Port Arthur which is a tender port. She does not have good mobilitiy (needs walking sticks & is not real fast). Have got a wheel chair on board for her. Can anyone tell me where tenders come in at Port Arthur & can you take chairs a shore

thanks

Mark

Hi

We are doing the a cruise out of Brisbane 30/1. We are taking my wifes step mom with us on her 1st every cruise for her birthday. One of the Ports is Port Arthur which is a tender port. She does not have good mobilitiy (needs walking sticks & is not real fast). Have got a wheel chair on board for her. Can anyone tell me where tenders come in at Port Arthur & can you take chairs a shore

thanks

Mark

hi Mark, Port Arthur is a tender port and sometimes paxs in wheel chairs are not allowed on the tenders just in case something happens but i have seen paxs onshore with wheel chairs.....on the day i would ask the tender crew if mum can go ashore and if they can assist they will

rkmw

my friend uses a walking stick and when on a cruise, the crew help her on and off all the tenders, the have an area on the tender that she sat and i sat with the other passagers.

we found the crew and the shore tour staff really helpful

Hi

thanks

Mark

hi Mark, also when you get to the pier if you see the staff at the desk they should be able to arrange for mum to be taken onboard in her wheel chair, makes it easier for mum

rkmw

Archived