Whale Watching excursion - Princess

lovevacadays

Does anyone know what vessel Princess contracts with in Cabo to do the Whale Watching excursion?

I wanted to book the EcoCat independently but am afraid if anything goes wrong I might not make it back for my tender. Ecocat's time is 930-1130. Need to be in tender line at 1pm so I should be fine but a little worried.

So, anyway, if anyone knows which vessel Princess uses and what the excursion is like, please let me know.

Does anyone know what vessel Princess contracts with in Cabo to do the Whale Watching excursion?

I wanted to book the EcoCat independently but am afraid if anything goes wrong I might not make it back for my tender. Ecocat's time is 930-1130. Need to be in tender line at 1pm so I should be fine but a little worried.

So, anyway, if anyone knows which vessel Princess uses and what the excursion is like, please let me know.

hi , I haven't been on the one from princess, but went on one through celebrity. If it says it is a catermeran, it is crowded and hard to see! We were disapointed. We are going to take one that is with RC in Feb. in PV and it is on a zodiac. I think this will be better, they don't pack as many people on one. In Cabo we only saw one whale and baby. If you take a private tour , make sure you have plenty of time to get back to the cruise, we went an hr. early and hit a line up and got on the last tender.

Have a great trip.:)

Sorry I don't know the name. I just wouldn't go an any catermeran, unless it says it doesn't take alot of people. You can write a question to the ship and ask them. RC has been good at anwering questions and giving as much info as they can on the excursions. If they have a zodiac. It would probably be better.:)

Archived