Getting to Passion Island with young children...

NoOtherVacay

I have a couple questions about this. DH and I went this past summer and had such a wonderful time. We are hoping to go again in the Spring, only we will have our two kids (DS- 6 and DD- 4) with us.

On the Carnival Shore Excursions page there is a Passion Island Chart listed, but it's sold on board only. I was wondering if anyone knew how much this costs? Is it the same as the Twister boat?

Also, we have been looking into outside tours. Has anyone use this tour site before? http://www.cozumel-tours.com/passion-island.htm

Any recommendations would be much appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

I have a couple questions about this. DH and I went this past summer and had such a wonderful time. We are hoping to go again in the Spring, only we will have our two kids (DS- 6 and DD- 4) with us.

On the Carnival Shore Excursions page there is a Passion Island Chart listed, but it's sold on board only. I was wondering if anyone knew how much this costs? Is it the same as the Twister boat?

Also, we have been looking into outside tours. Has anyone use this tour site before? http://www.cozumel-tours.com/passion-island.htm

Any recommendations would be much appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

I have no idea how much it costs.

From what I have read on other threads it is some sort of a catamaran..

not the high speed jet boats like Twister.

I think :):confused::)

excuse me for being ignorant but i was thinking you were talking about being romantic with your kids in the cabin And I was going to recommend Camp Carnival But reading above post

I Never Knew:eek:

I have no idea how much it costs.

From what I have read on other threads it is some sort of a catamaran..

not the high speed jet boats like Twister.

I think :):confused::)

Thanks for your reply. I knew we had seen a catamaran last time we were on the island, we weren't sure if they still did that. I mostly want to know how much the catamaran would cost, if we went through Carnival. Maybe I'll try and research the threads some more. :)

excuse me for being ignorant but i was thinking you were talking about being romantic with your kids in the cabin And I was going to recommend Camp Carnival But reading above post

I Never Knew:eek:

ROFL!! That's funny! Well, if you don't know about Passion Island, you should make it a point to get there sometime. It's a gorgeous island. It's so secluded, and the umber of people going to the island are limited so it never feels crowded. It's the best excursion we have ever been on!

Thanks for the laugh :-D

Archived