First Cruise: Celebrity Century Question

Learning to swim

Hello,

I am new to cruising. I have two cruises booked for this winter on Celebrity's Century out of Miami. The first one is a 2 night cruise, returning on a Monday, I have a 3:35pm return flight out of FLL. The second cruise is a five night, returning on a Saturday, 1:55pm flight out of FLL. My question is what time should I request a shuttle back to the airport on the Monday/Saturday? Century is scheduled to get into Port of Miami for 7am. For both cruises I hope to use Southwest's Bags to Go. For the Monday return, we will have lots of extra time at the airport, so no hurry there, but didn't know what time all passengers need to be off the ship. For the busy Saturday return, any suggestions for shuttle pick up time for the 1:55pm flight?

Thank you.

On most ships, all passengers are disembarked by 10 AM, but I'm not sure what the latest you are allowed to stay on the ship is. You are given luggage tags with a color or number, and told where and when to go to a particular place on the ship to wait to be called as a group for disembarkation. We usually call our private driver from a cell phone as we are leaving the ship, as we then have to go through customs and find our bags. Maybe you can arrange to call your shuttle company when you are called to line up to disembark.

Archived