Dream was no dream

tc71

Worst cruise I have been on. Ship is beatiful, if you don't get stuck in the elevators....

We did not get our dinner seating time as selected and ate in the buffet every night

Buffet had no varriety, warm if not cold food, and was colder than cold in the seaating area. No one spoke English behind the serving line They had half the item descrition in the wrong place ( missed labeled. They desin of the serving line sucked. Oh yea the lines for food were always since they only open one line for dinner.

Ice cream was ice milk, 24 hour pizza was only manned by one person and always had to wait for a pizza.

I smell something fishy, but anyhow...

Elevators--well, waiting for an elevator never made me late for anything since I left early enough and even if I went late for a 5:45 sitting they would wait a good 15 minutes for everyone else to arrive, so unless half the ship was using the same elevators, and you were physically able, you could have taken the stairs down.

I smell something fishy, but anyhow...

Elevators--well, waiting for an elevator never made me late for anything since I left early enough and even if I went late for a 5:45 sitting they would wait a good 15 minutes for everyone else to arrive, so unless half the ship was using the same elevators, and you were physically able, you could have taken the stairs down.

I think you are misguided, pun intended. OP made it sound like they were stuck in the elevator. I could be wrong.

Archived