Glory Tours

chrisj1970

After my last comment I figured I'd post an update.

I ended up booking with another company, but I did email Sarah and let her know. She was very understanding and appreciative of my feedback, and she explained that she'd been sick for a few months. As someone else said, she could probably be a better communicator, but most everyone who's actually been on her tour raves about it, so I wouldn't let negative comments about her communication deter you. If we ever make it back to Barbados I'd be willing to give her a try again.

Hi Vacation fool,

What are you planning for your tour?I hope you have a great time with Sarah....and do try the flying fish-it's great!Wish I was going back right now.

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

We are planning on going to Harrisons Caves if open, Animal Flower Caves, Wildlife Reserve, a restaurant to try the flying fish sandwich and macaroni pie, some time at a beach. We may run out of time with everything we want to do. Will leave it up to Sarah to gauge it. Its been years in the planning so hard to believe it is almost here. I actually planned this tour for a cruise we were going to go on March 2009 but cancelled. I have kept in touch with Sarah and rebooked with her shortly thereafter for the current cruise. So i guess if she purposely decided not to reply to certain emails then i would think she would not have answered mine considering i had cancelled on her. But that was not the case and here we are ready to go in 2 months. Is there anything not on my list that u think is a must-see? Thanks

Just returned from our cruise on the Ruby Princess which had Barbados as one of the ports. Emailed Glory Tours several months ahead and asked for info and prices. Very quick response from Sarah. Arrived Feb. 3rd and was greeted by the very attractive, funny and informative Sarah. She drove our party of 4 around Barbados and showed us St Nicholas Abbey (very interesting), Wildlife Reserve (fun and informative),and several other sites. Harrison Caves was closed at the time. I would highly recommend Sarah and Glory Tours. Our trip was one of the best tours we have had in the Caribbean.

Several hours after we left Sarah, I noticed my camera case was missing. I emailed her and she mailed the case and memory card back to me the next day. Nice lady, nice tour, great island.

Hi Nancy,

We are planning on going to Harrisons Caves if open, Animal Flower Caves, Wildlife Reserve, a restaurant to try the flying fish sandwich and macaroni pie, some time at a beach. We may run out of time with everything we want to do. Will leave it up to Sarah to gauge it. Its been years in the planning so hard to believe it is almost here. I actually planned this tour for a cruise we were going to go on March 2009 but cancelled. I have kept in touch with Sarah and rebooked with her shortly thereafter for the current cruise. So i guess if she purposely decided not to reply to certain emails then i would think she would not have answered mine considering i had cancelled on her. But that was not the case and here we are ready to go in 2 months. Is there anything not on my list that u think is a must-see? Thanks

Sorry Guys to hijack this thread but VacationFool--you're still going on 4/9 Equinox, right? Am trying to make the Roll call and I haven't seen a recent posting on the Roll Call to confirm if you've registered for the CC, and i'm also making the nametags. Can you give us a line, or log on to our Facebook page?

Archived