Indian River Tour

DanielBu

Hello,

I am not sure if I should decide on going on the Indian River Tour. I read that it takes about one hour to get there and that the boattrip only takes

20 - 30 minutes (not sure if one way or round-trip).

Also I would like to know if one feels safe on that trip and if there are (tons of) mosquitos.

Thx for any advice given.

Daniel (Berlin, Germany)

Safety is not an issue - no mosquitos - and the trip could be done in 30 minutes but our trip was about an hour or so. Nice trip BUT if you are only on the Island for one day I would say waterfalls are more important to see than the River.

Hi,

The round trip to the Indian River takes an Hour. It's pretty safe to get there the river is very calm no heavy rush.The last time i went there i did not get any mosquito bites. The price is us$20 per person.

Thx 4 answering!

But I am still confused: Is it one hour TO the River (and one hour back) or only half an hour each way? Or does the BOAT trip take an hour (in all) ??

Would you say the streets to the river (along the coast) are better / saver than in the mountains (to other sights?)?

Daniel

Thx 4 answering!

But I am still confused: Is it one hour TO the River (and one hour back) or only half an hour each way? Or does the BOAT trip take an hour (in all) ??

Would you say the streets to the river (along the coast) are better / saver than in the mountains (to other sights?)?

Daniel

Roads are much better along the coast - the ride there and back is 1 hour each way. The river trip up and down the river is 30 minutes to 1 hour total (or more depending on the guide and your curiosity).

Archived