Stingray Sandbar and then Royal Palms?

dock

Hi, we are booked with Stingray Sailing for the 24/12. Is it possible after the tour to spend some time on the beach, 1.5 to 3 hours ?

What time should we be leaving the beach for the ship? Ship leaves at 5pm. I would like to be back at port by 3.45-4pm.

3 ships in port that day, so I am not sure how bad traffic will be.Travelling with elderly parents so need to keep the day stress free as mother will fret about missing the ship.

Thanks for any info.

Hi, we are booked with Stingray Sailing for the 24/12. Is it possible after the tour to spend some time on the beach, 1.5 to 3 hours ?

What time should we be leaving the beach for the ship? Ship leaves at 5pm. I would like to be back at port by 3.45-4pm.

3 ships in port that day, so I am not sure how bad traffic will be.Travelling with elderly parents so need to keep the day stress free as mother will fret about missing the ship.

Thanks for any info.

With 3 ships in port, I'm betting the tender lines will be long and hot. I'd shoot to be back and in line to tender by 3:30, if it were me.

Archived