Help..Grand Princess Belize..Also posted in Roll calls

Kwaye36

Limited port time of the Grand Princess –Belize. At the risk of over discussing this subject..I still have not heard of any reviews from previous Grand Cruisers on this excursion in Belize (by independents). As a matter of fact, I can't recall reading any reviews of those using the ship’s cave tours???

Am I just missing these threads? Please… if anyone knows of information about how the Cave Tubing in Belize (Grand Princess only) works out with the short port times, I would so much appreciate them sharing with us. I really want to do this.

I emailed Reggie Tours about a month ago and at that time he said that he was not doing the tubing. I also emailed Capt. Marvin last week but have not heard from him.

We leave Jan. 22….Should we go with the crowded Ships Tour? (at the cost of xtra $80.00 for 2):(

We are also going on the Grand in April and would like to do the cave tubing independently and not with the ship to be herded like cattle. I have two places that said they will do "shorter" tours for Grand passengers (these do not include lunch). Reggie @ www.regtour.com (4 hour tour) and Marvin @ www.ecotoursbelize.com (4 hour tour). I'm waiting to hear from anyone who goes through either of these before I book it to hear how they liked the experience, any timing issues, etc. Hope this helps!

Archived