Stingray City & Rum Point Beach Break from grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com?

formula14

Has anyone tried these folks for this tour? They seem to be less expensive than nativetours & wanted to get some feedback. They seem to be part of the Island Marketing Group which I used to book a Cozumel Nachi Cocum beach pkg, but I have not seen much on their GC offerings here on CC. Thanks.

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/StingrayCityRumPointBeach.htm

While I haven't been on this particular tour, we are also using Island Marketing for tours on Roatan and also for Nachi Cocum on Cozumel (we'll be at Nachi on Feb. 3). We're going on the Hannibal catamaran through Island Marketing on Grand Cayman and they will drop us off at 7 mile on the return to the ship.

I asked if the Rum Point tour was available Feb. 1, and they said no. I think boats from their company may actually be used by certain cruise ships that offer that tour (not sure though), along with others from the island. I just know that particular tour gets booked fast. And I have heard nothing but good reviews for Island Marketing tours. I hope it's true for us too!

Good luck!

Thanks barbara, I ended up sending a reservation request for a date in July & they replied telling me that the tour was not available that date... so I guess I'll just book with another company. I've reserved Nachi in Cozumel with them & heard nothing but good things about them in Coz, but nothing for Cayman Island. No worries, plenty of other options out there :)

Archived