On board comedy clubs

whoohooo

When the wife and I went on the Carnival Glory in September of this year, they turned the Ebony Caberet into a Comedy Club most nights and said they were thinking of taking it fleet wide. I would like to know was this done? We are looking at taking the Carnival Legend out of Tampa this coming September if anybody happens to have any info on that ship having the Comedy Club. Thanks in advance for any help.

More will post with better info and links but yes Carnival did a fleetwide comedy program which will have atleast one comic if not 2 on all ships..now i dont know if they are goin to change a lounge to be a "comedy club" or if they will just use an existing lounge. We got off the Liberty in Nov and they had 2 differ comics onboard 3 if you consider the hypnotist to be one also..so I hope that helps a lil.

DH and I were on the Glory in November and went to the comedy club each time it was offered. 3 of the 4 comedians were very good with one bringing tears to DH's eyes. The 4th was okay.

If you get a chance to go when Tony Esposito is there, make sure you do!

All the shows were well attended with several having standing room.

DH and I were on the Glory in November and went to the comedy club each time it was offered. 3 of the 4 comedians were very good with one bringing tears to DH's eyes. The 4th was okay.

If you get a chance to go when Tony Esposito is there, make sure you do!

All the shows were well attended with several having standing room.

Is he from Boston? When I lived in Boston, there was a local comedian with that name and he was very funny. Could it be the same?

When the wife and I went on the Carnival Glory in September of this year, they turned the Ebony Caberet into a Comedy Club most nights and said they were thinking of taking it fleet wide. I would like to know was this done? We are looking at taking the Carnival Legend out of Tampa this coming September if anybody happens to have any info on that ship having the Comedy Club. Thanks in advance for any help.

Dunno about fleet wide but I believe that's the goal.

This is the Burgundy Lounge, the comedy club, on the Carnival Dream:

Dream349.jpg

Dream351.jpg

Dream350.jpg

:)

I was on the 12/12 sailing of the Carnival Dream. Todd (the CD) announced the comedy club as the first "official" Carnival Comedy Club, and stated that the decision has indeed been made to make this fleet wide. The last couple nights of the cruise, the bar staff in the club even had white polos with the "Carnival Comedy Club" logo on them.

As for the setup, they had two comedians at the beginning of the cruise, and two at the end that each did a PG and and adults only show. The shows are repeated over two nights to give people multiple chances to catch them.

Archived