Lounge chairs in Summit cabin 6144?

lovethekeys

If anyone is recently off the Summit and had cabin 6144 or 6143, are the lounge chairs still there? I've seen some messages that said they were removed for safty issues. What? Please tell me they are there. I've been daydreaming of reading in my lounge chair for months.:confused:

If anyone is recently off the Summit and had cabin 6144 or 6143, are the lounge chairs still there? I've seen some messages that said they were removed for safty issues. What? Please tell me they are there. I've been daydreaming of reading in my lounge chair for months.:confused:

We'll be in 6144, but not until Jan 9. I'll let you know if you haven't found out by then.

Thanx so much Dominoid. I was doing a search to see pictures of our room and came across threads stating they weren't there anymore. I do hope they are wrong and that they are there for you on the 9th. Have a wonderful time, and let me know how the room its. BTW, I use a CPAP machine and would love to know if there is an outlet anywhere near the bed or do I have to use the one across the room. If so, I need to bring a long Xcord. Thanx again, Enjoy!:)

Archived