Buccaneer Stingray City Catamaran

vaka08

Has anyone done the Buccaneer stingray city excursion through grandcaymanexcusions dot com? How much time do you spend at each stop?? We are looking for snorkeling that doesnt spend too much time with the stingrays since we just swam with them a few months ago. Any recommendations??

• 2 weeks later...

We did this tour with Island Marketing , Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions and it had 3 stops, one was stingray city and the others were snorkeling stops. I would say it was equal time at all stops. Some people just stayed on the catamaran and watched while other snorkeled and I noticed that some people with small children stayed on the catamaran at stingray city and just took photo and one of the guides brought a stingray to the boat so the smallest kids could have a close look:)

If you really don't want to go to stingray city, there are some private tours and you can customize and choose where you go like the Outrage. I guess it depends on what you want to do

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I think those are the stops we did. One had a lot more fish if I remember correctly but honestly both were great. Grand Cayman has crystal clear water and everything looks so beautiful

They had stingray food (squid)

Archived