Nine Days of DREAMin' 12/3-12 WOOOHOO!!!

floatingaway2525

There you are! I love that song,its on my IPOD, and yes, we will be dancing

Here I is!!!!! :D :p :D

I guess I need to hit the dance floor and get ready for September.....looks like I got myself some dancin friends!

Bananas_dance.gif

Lovin it!

By now, everyone reading Floatie's review has learned that we go to have fun on our cruises, and fun is what we have!! "Glowing Home" night includes the traditional glow-in-the-dark necklaces, and this time we also got to enjoy some flashing neon glasses on Damian's last night compliments of Bonnie and Cool Steve:

P9300239.jpg

P9280150.jpg

P9280138.jpg

P9280137.jpg

In fact, a variety of "unique" glasses/sunglasses popped up throughout the week:

On our way back to the ship from Jolly Beach in Antigua we met a lovely lady who was celebrating her 100th birthday. She enjoyed some of our "accessories" and borrowed them for a Kodak moment in this photo with Floatie, Bonnie and Vickie.

P9250041.jpg

P9280124.jpg

Alexandra and Cairne...

P9280127.jpg

One of the Brothers Frick... I think that was their name and they had a lot of fun when one of them turned 21 on the ship.

P9280135.jpg

Lizard, Vickie, Bonnie, Cairne, Debbie and Mama Linda enjoy some fun on Lido Deck...

P9300218.jpg

Floatie seems to have an incredible magnetism factor when it comes to the rogue waves. Here we are, having a little fun on Antigua at the breathtakingly beautiful Jolly Beach, when out of nowhere, a rogue wave overpowers Floatie... or was it the flippy floppie that got the best of her? :)

P9250034.jpg

P9250035.jpg

P9250036.jpg

Apparently Jeffie doesn't have to worry about "tan lines" in the evenings. ;) These were taken during one of our many champagne sailaways on Lido aft:

P9250043.jpg

P9270108.jpg

P9290200.jpg

P9290198.jpg

ooh Vick, that last pic is the Costa Ship at Grand Turk...they were singing to us in Italian as they sailed away...I will never forget that:)

Are these among the "don't ask, don't tell" moments of the cruise? (Notice I am not posting the pic of a certain someone wearing red "They Want Me" silky granny panties when she took an impromptu nap in the PB). :D.

P9300220.jpg

P9260074.jpg

P9280140.jpg

P9280176.jpg

You guys can ask Host Mach to delete any of them that you don't want left on here. :-)

I'm almost finished hijacking Floatie's thread, just a few more to go...

Allow me to introduce you to my hunny bunny, Bonnie, during more sailaway fun... good times, good times:

P9300211.jpg

P9300212.jpg

She's so wonderfully, wonderfully, wonderfully, wonderfully pretty... Oh you know that I'd do anything for you!

P9300213.jpg

P9300214.jpg

P9300217.jpg

P9300221.jpg

OK... so I know this is overkill on these pics, but we were having so much fun that it even spilled over into dinner where a dashing New Zealander took over... lol. Too bad someone else didn't have a French Maid outfit to bring... hehehe.

P9300223.jpg

P9300225.jpg

P9300226.jpg

P9300227.jpg

P9300228.jpg

P9300235.jpg

Scenes from the Scarlet Dining Room:

P9250045.jpg

P9260067.jpg

Floatie stars in one of the dance routines :D

P9260068.jpg

A little blurry, but I'm having a blast doing "Hey Baby" in the dining room... and as far as Mama Linda, I think she's cutting loose with another rendition of the flying monkeys... hehe.

P9280116.jpg

P9280115.jpg

As I turn the thread back over to our dear, Floatie, I take with me unending smiles, laughter and friendships to last a lifetime, and the anticipation and excitement while I wait to do it all over again!! See you on the next cruise!!!!! :D In the meantime, maybe some of our dresses will find the elusive "two more inches". Hahaha

and btw Bonnie, a year from now out of Miami sounds purrfect to me. ;)

P9300224.jpg

Whoopsies, I lied. One last addition of pictures that I almost forgot. Seems like Lizard and I weren't the only ones having fun together. lol

Going....

P9260088.jpg

P9260089.jpg

Going...

P9260090.jpg

P9260091.jpg

Gone!

P9260087.jpg

Man, I luvb you guys!! Missin' ya all like KrAzY and this just rekindled all those warm thoughts all over again. Cheers, you sombeaches!!! Back up on the curb again. ;)

As I turn the thread back over to our dear, Floatie, I take with me unending smiles, laughter and friendships to last a lifetime, and the anticipation and excitement while I wait to do it all over again!! See you on the next cruise!!!!! :D In the meantime, maybe some of our dresses will find the elusive "two more inches". Hahaha

and btw Bonnie, a year from now out of Miami sounds purrfect to me. ;)

P9300224.jpg

Ok ladies and gentlemen,

It appears this groups loves to accessorize.

Please send me the memo with helpful hints.

I don't want to be the odd man out in September.;)

Oh man..thats just wrong:D,people may get the wrong idea...not:p

Where is the shoe n a z i when a girl needs her?

Oh no not the shoe n a z i! :eek:

I love barefoot dancing.

A girlfriend I cruised with last year could not keep up with her shoes. Not one night did she make it back to the cabin with her shoes and everyday we were at the front desk claiming them from lost and found. All but one pair were found. The last day while on the pool deck having cocktails and I looked over on the stage and guess what? You got it~~~~Beth's last missing pair. It was hilarious! :D

Oh no not the shoe n a z i! :eek:

I love barefoot dancing.

A girlfriend I cruised with last year could not keep up with her shoes. Not one night did she make it back to the cabin with her shoes and everyday we were at the front desk claiming them from lost and found. All but one pair were found. The last day while on the pool deck having cocktails and I looked over on the stage and guess what? You got it~~~~Beth's last missing pair. It was hilarious! :D

I thought I was the only one who lost shoes....:o

HAHAHA well you have been busy while I was doing laudry, check, taking tree down, check, and generally freeeeeeeezing my behind off:eek:

Love the pics Vick:cool:, except of course the fat Floatie ones:eek::rolleyes: but it IS motivation for continuing my new love affair with the treadmill:p

THANK YOU for the pics of our cabin door, mine did not come out well!!!

I talked with Jeffie today, his laptop has managed to get a virus and he is offline until tomorrow!!

Grand Turk night was a rush of fabulous things...one of the laser shows was tonight, and there is no way to show you in pics...but we found this on youtube, it's much closer to how amazing this show is, it's the Pink Floyd/Rush one, do not miss!!!!

I have a few pics of the screens, the technicians did an outstanding job coordinating the music/lights/screen!!!

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

Tonight was also the Tribute to Michael Jackson in the MDR....wow, this MDR was a destination all its own, one of the best in my memory, and they're all fabulous!!!:D

IMG_2442.jpg

I never found out this young man's name, but he is extremely talented and did an outstanding job with Ken...

IMG_2444.jpg

And the best part, always, is the fun the staff have when we, the guests, participate and appreciate their hard work!!!

IMG_2445.jpg

I have found some video of this on youtube too, just search Carnival Dream!!:D

Archived