Nine Days of DREAMin' 12/3-12 WOOOHOO!!!

floatingaway2525

Woohooo, long drive home,I come to CC and am "Home Again":).I loved our sunrise on the balcony complete with rainbow.We were especially blessed ith rainbows this cruise.I love your dadys sentiments about them. I want a do..over!

Ah, welcome home safe and sound Bonnie!!!

Yes, it was a rainbow cruise!!!:D

Tonight was also my favorite towel buddy...

IMG_1939.jpg

Our steward for our Deck 6 aft was Iko, he was perfect, got right in tune with our schedule and made sure we had ice and a fresh bottle of water every day. I told him one of my favorite songs was Iko Iko and he didn't know it! Luckily it's in my iphone so I played it for him in the hall...he was delighted, what a great big smile!

It struck me tonight that I loved the drapes, shiny copper ribbons, really pretty...and the artwork over the bed..... I'm regretting not taking a full screen pic so I could print a little one to have on my happy wall...next time!

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

Time to sleep, early day tomorrow, I had some places to see on the ship before the beach in Antigua!

I was up early Antigua morning, daylight was just breaking and I couldn't see Antigua yet. We were scheduled to dock at 9 so I had a few hours and I knew where I was heading...after coffee on the balcony of course...

I headed to midship and up to Lido, then up some more on the forward stairs for a view from a new perspective. It was very quiet and a glorious morning...

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

These are the baby buggy loungers, very comfy, but could use some throw pillows, and what a view!

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

Lovely place!

Just like this guy, I eyed the hammocks up there, but I knew sure as shootin' I'd get in on one side and flop out on the other, so I refrained...

IMG_1948.jpg

Then there was land in view, time to head down to watch our arrival! On the way down I saw more of Mr Shemi's work only mirror images and colors, fun!

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

By the time I got back to my balcony, here was the familiar sight and sound of the port arrival...

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

We were heading into a channel, almost there!

Just like this guy, I eyed the hammocks up there, but I knew sure as shootin' I'd get in on one side and flop out on the other, so I refrained...QUOTE]

Yep...I tried the hammock and lasted about 10 seconds.....

coordination is not my strong suit!!!! :D

Just like this guy, I eyed the hammocks up there, but I knew sure as shootin' I'd get in on one side and flop out on the other, so I refrained...QUOTE]

Yep...I tried the hammock and lasted about 10 seconds.....

coordination is not my strong suit!!!! :D

HAHAHA mine neither!!! I knew I'd hurt myself Linda!!!:D

Does anyone know what these birds are? They were large, and having a ball swooping around the ship very quick... I had the devil of a time catching them in pics, and their shape was different...

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

It was fun watching these guys help us tie to the bay side of the pier...there were two of these round concrete things...

IMG_1995.jpg

Check out the bottom of this boat...

IMG_1993.jpg

Wow, Antigua is pretty! Colorful and lots of green hills all around the town, topped off by the most lovely cathedral! The cathedral is St John's and is quite impressive! Time to get off the ship!

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

Here's about St John's Cathedral if you want to read more...

http://www.antiguanice.com/v2/client.php?id=447&cat=3

Lovely place!

Just like this guy, I eyed the hammocks up there, but I knew sure as shootin' I'd get in on one side and flop out on the other, so I refrained...

IMG_1948.jpg

hey ....i managed to get in one of those hammocks with a cup of coffee in my hand....i was very proud of myself..:D

Smoofie, dang it, spit my wine, ROFLMAO!!!!! Ya think?:rolleyes::p

BOP!!!

You know what, that's the first time you have ever BOPPED me! I feel privilaged now like I'm in a special club or something!:cool:

It's great to be loved!

Antigua is right up there as one of the best days ever!! We met up in the PB to get off together, we were 12 now with new friends joining in! My face hurt from laughing right from stepping off the ship...Damian's crew card set off the alarms for the crew to "detain" omg it was hilarious while we waited for them to find out he wasn't a terrorist:p...he's in the background with the crew guy here....

IMG_2009.jpg

I have a pic the photographers took of all of us, I have to get it scanned in....but you can imagine all of us in our Christmas headgear, antlers, santa hats, and halos, heading for the taxis...then a FUN ride across the island, on the wrong side of the road:eek::D

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

This is Annalisa, wearing the hat Jeffie gave her and as pleased as punch with it! We all wanted to pack her up and take her home, what a doll!

IMG_2036.jpg?t=1261885872

After a while an afternoon shower blew through...sunshine and rain, love it...

IMG_2039.jpg

Then it was gone, back in the sea we go!

IMG_2043.jpg

We had a nice long day here, but all too soon it was time to head back...

This is Annalisa, wearing the hat Jeffie gave her and as pleased as punch with it! We all wanted to pack her up and take her home, what a doll!

IMG_2036.jpg?t=1261885872

Such a simple thing....All she said when we got there is "I like your hat".......What a smile when I said come here and put in on her head.....Made my Christmas....

I also want to hire her as a salesperson.....

Then it was gone, back in the sea we go!

IMG_2043.jpg

Was that to find the rouge flippy-flop ????? LMAO....

We had a nice long day here, but all too soon it was time to head back...

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingaway2525 viewpost.gif

IMG_1934.jpg

Are those blue marachas on the piano?:confused:

OMG...just catching up at work. Spit out my water all over screen--people looking at me strangely...just another opportunity to share the great time we had. Smoof you are seriously naughty--good thing Santa already came by.

Archived