*VIDEO* Journal & Review: Carnival Splendor, Dec 13 - 20, 2009; PV, PV Day 2, & Cabo

mathgeek1978

Video #14

The Boardwalk (Malecon) Part III

This is the third and final part of the Boardwalk videos and this gives you a good view of the activities happening at Banderas Bay. Toward the end of the video you’ll see that I got lucky and was able to capture a flock of birds flying in a formation.

I can’t figure out what those birds are (they look quite large) and what formation was that? Does anybody know?

Here’s video #14:

Video #15

A Special Sail away from Puerto Vallarta

This was a special sail away because the original sail away was supposed to be on Wednesday night at 10:30PM, during which you can’t really see much, if anything at all. Well, due to the accident and an extra day at PV, this sail away took place on Thursday around 3:30PM.

You could see the RCI Mariner of the Seas docked right next to the Splendor – you will be amazed how close they were to each other. Before sail away, you could see a pilot boat approaching the Splendor and positioned itself between the 2 ships. I don’t know whether this was standard procedure, or an extra precaution after the accident.

Anyways, here’s the special sail away from PV that other Splendor passengers don’t usually get to see:

Thanks for the tips on software. I will probably use my Adobe cs8 (once I learn it) Also thanks for answering my question about the drinks..will be like being in vegaqs back in the 80s (not sure if still allowed there now)

Kim

Thanks for the tips on software. I will probably use my Adobe cs8 (once I learn it) Also thanks for answering my question about the drinks..will be like being in vegaqs back in the 80s (not sure if still allowed there now)

Kim

You are very welcome. Hope you'll enjoy your cruise.

Thanks so much for all your positive comments. I am glad that you all liked the videos. And thank you all for your patience to go through all 18 of them. I'm thinking about doing a 3-minute highlight of the entire cruise -- something that will really get you excited for your upcoming cruise... HAHA :D:D

Archived