Bringing Beer Aboard

arobryn

I love it when I ask the bartender "Do you have anything hoppy?". They look at me like I have a third eye.

Also, when I ask a waiter if they have a beer list (when they only bring a wine list) and they say they have anything I would want. I then recite 10 beers to which they reply "we only have Bud, Miller, and Coors." oops!

I feel your pain.

I feel your pain.

If you ever make it to Southern California, you have to check out a chain of bars called the Yardhouse. It is a beer drinker's heaven. Each location has 100 taps of different beers. Over the years in my travels to SoCal, I have knocked off about 60 of the different varieties.

http://www.yardhouse.com/

http://www.yardhouse.com/beer.asp

i was just on the jewel hey 28 dollars for abucket of beer buy 5 get one free thats why cruise is so cheap my wife had a drink in a ncl glass cause get more in it it was 975 4 one drinks still love to cruise al

i was just on the jewel hey 28 dollars for abucket of beer buy 5 get one free thats why cruise is so cheap my wife had a drink in a ncl glass cause get more in it it was 975 4 one drinks still love to cruise al

????

Can anyone translate this?

If you ever make it to Southern California, you have to check out a chain of bars called the Yardhouse. It is a beer drinker's heaven. Each location has 100 taps of different beers. Over the years in my travels to SoCal, I have knocked off about 60 of the different varieties.

http://www.yardhouse.com/

http://www.yardhouse.com/beer.asp

I don't need to go to SoCal to get decent beer.:)

If you're in Connecticut you can legally pay for Hooker's cantcha?

????

Can anyone translate this?

I think the poster is too young for beer, according to his profile.

I threw some random punctuation :D into his post, and it became much clearer to me. Constant use of texting is ruining the writing style of some young people.

I don't need to go to SoCal to get decent beer.:)

If you're in Connecticut you can legally pay for Hooker's cantcha?

Haven't had a chance to try Hooker's. I was just at the packy to get the beer for the holiday. Picked up some Dogfish, Dundee's, Bass, Brooklyn Brewery, and Tremens Delirium. I hope I can stay away from the fridge long enough for the guests to arrive. ;-)

I love it when I ask the bartender "Do you have anything hoppy?". They look at me like I have a third eye.

Also, when I ask a waiter if they have a beer list (when they only bring a wine list) and they say they have anything I would want. I then recite 10 beers to which they reply "we only have Bud, Miller, and Coors." oops!

Beer snob here! A very good friend is the brewer at the "Small Brewery of the Year" here in Colorado and I've become very spoiled. I haven't drank anything with a big name on it in a long time (Unless Great Divide counts). All my favorite beers are made locally. I have a hard time when I leave home. I miss my beer. :(

One of the reasons I don't like crusing out of Florida. Not a very good beer selection for a precruise beer tour.

I guess it's better this way because I won't spend as much money on alcohol because I won't enjoy drinking it as much.

I know on the spirit your allowed to bring non alcoholic beer. So its not all beer :)

Just bring it in the open when you load the ship and when they ask point out it says non alcoholic.

There is also a skull belt buckle that hottopic sells. Ive known 2 occassions where it will get people thru with alcohol because the whole team gets so worked up about the "hand grenade" as it looks like in the xray machine lol

Archived