Moby Dick

ladybug_eg89

Hi...I think I am about to book with Moby Dick. For anyone that has been on this tour could you please tell me how easy/hard it was for you to climb the stairs. I am concerned about this for one of the people that are going with us. I would not want to book something they couldn't enjoy. Thanks a ton!

We had no problem with the stairs. In fact, one of my extended family group is paralzyed from the waist down. In spite of his being wheel-chair bound, Moby Dick tours welcomed him aboard. He got himself down the stairs, and back up again. I must add, that he is extremely self-sufficient, there is almost nothing he hasn't adapted himself to do. But still, it's just to say that the stairs shouldn't be a problem for most people.

Hi...I think I am about to book with Moby Dick. For anyone that has been on this tour could you please tell me how easy/hard it was for you to climb the stairs. I am concerned about this for one of the people that are going with us. I would not want to book something they couldn't enjoy. Thanks a ton!

We didn't have any problems climbing the stairs. They are metal with a rail. The water can be choppy and there were about 50 on the tour, so those factors might impact someone if they had mobility issues, but we were fine.

I'm guessing you are talking about climing back up the metal stairs on the back of the boat?

I promise you, they guides WILL help you....they are wonderful.

THe ocean was really choppy that day, and the waves slammed me into the ladder as I was trying to get back into the boat. They told me the waters are usually calm and look like a crystal lake (not that day), but tell them you want special help -- they will.

Archived