Boarding Time-Tampa-Inspiration?

jwachs

We are leaving on 1/17 on the Inspiration out of Tampa. What time would you suggest we arrive for boarding? We would like to get on the ship ASAP while balancing that with waiting in line too long. As a note, we have Skipper's Club priviledges due to booking a suite. Thanks for your input.

I have heard that people arrive as early as 11AM to get in line early, but I don't think that you would get onboard the ship much before NOON. When we embarked on the Inspiration back in Nov, we did not get to the port until approx 1PM. By that time there was only about a 5 min wait to get to an agent in line, no wait to get our pics taken & then we walked right on board. By that time, there were no lines at the buffet either, so I did like that.

Just returned from our cruise on Inspiration last week (1/3 - 8/05) from Tampa. We arrived at the terminal around 10:45 and boarded around 12:00 in group 2. As others have said, the cabins were not ready until 2; but we were only carrying our hand luggage anyway (backpack and my wife's shoulder bag). We enjoyed the time by learning the ship, exploring the decks and getting a unique view of Tampa.

That morning.....other than waiting to get onboard..ahev you something else to do?...I get there ASAP,no matter the wait,,,first one waiting is first one on board...

bob&france

I am right there with you, Bob...

Upon awakening, on CRUISE DAY, I have but one mission ... :D

pretty pathetic, huh???

..but in much the same way that CRUISE DAY begrudgingly arrives, the day of disembarkation approaches and passes like it was yesterday...:(

--------------------------------------------------------

We will be there at 11am SHARP for our upcoming Inspiration cruise :)

Tom

Archived