Questions for Recent Navigator Cruisers

Sylia

Hi All,

We will be sailing the Eastern itinerary on Navigator in February. Can anyone tell me who the Captain and CD will be that month? Just curious because I heard that one of Navigator's captains is a fellow Canuck.

How are the new menus? How about the shows?

When the ship docks in San Juan, will it be at OSJ or the Panamerican Pier?

Any and all info is appreciated :)

Thanks,

Carol

G'day fellow Winterpegger! Enjoy last night's blizzard?

We took the Xmas and New Year's cruise on Navigator. Captain was fellow Canadian, Rick Sullivan. Cruise director was Australian, James Andrews.

Ice shows are worth seeing (and half the cast is Canadian). We normally enjoy the singin' and dancin' shows but found these were a bit loud and boring. Don't know why. The band was great and there was lots of talent and energy on stage.

You are, I trust, flying in a couple of days ahead, are you not?

Ship is fabulous, have a blast!

Hi All,

Thanks for the information.

Doug: Hope you weren't too traumatized coming back to that foot of snow that dumped on us New Year's Eve :) The weather has just been so cold, nasty and brutal this year I'm counting the days until I'm warm.

We're actually doing a week in Orlando prior to the cruise, and have booked into the Four Points Sheraton at the airport the night before we're scheduled to take off. We figure it's a lot less stress. If the weather turns nasty at least we're already at the airport. Even if the plane is delayed, at least WDW isn't going anywhere. Also, we're going to need that long to thaw before getting on the ship :p

Keep warm everyone,

Carol

We were on NOS last Feb. and it was Captain Sullivan in charge. He is the most personable captain we have ever seen. He was all over, all the time. Always greeted people. Would like to see him again. Had Capt Bang on the NOS in Dec.; it was his last week before vacation and Capt Sullivan was to start with the Dec 11 cruise.

Archived