Thanks for the help deciding, recently off the Crown

HIPrincess

My DH and I were on the Crown early December and just wanted to thank those who answered our questions about some things.

First off, the Ultimate Ship Tour was the best possible use of our time on board. We have cruised many times before and this was so well worth it. We are so glad that we did it. We saw many things we would have never seen before and every crew member that we spoke with answered our many questions. It was the most memorable experience we have ever done on a cruise. Well worth it many times over if you have a curious mind and just want to see and explore.

One of the other questions I asked was about the seafood buffet. That was the first night that we were on the ship, a Saturday evening. We did come upon another secret was the second formal night which was on a Thursday, they had a big metal tub of the lobster claws for the taking. It was incredible. I did not see anyone mention that previously so hopefully that happens on your upcoming cruise as well.

If we do a formal night it will be the 1st one because we love having the lobster claws on the 2nd one. Most people dine in the dr and get the lobster tails and don't even know about the claws in the buffet. We pile up our plates and keep a plate for shells on our table. Usually they also have crab knuckles too, which are also good.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise!

Archived