Sun Princess 29 Dec 09 Delayed Boarding

Debsta

Well we hoped the text wouldn't come but it did.

Boarding has been put back until 2.30 pm.

They say to get there at 2.00 pm and expect to have everyone boarded by 4.00 pm with sailaway now at 4.30 pm.

Should be interesting :eek:

I'll get to experience 'embarkation rage' now too :p

Well we hoped the text wouldn't come but it did.

Boarding has been put back until 2.30 pm.

They say to get there at 2.00 pm and expect to have everyone boarded by 4.00 pm with sailaway now at 4.30 pm.

Should be interesting :eek:

I'll get to experience 'embarkation rage' now too :p

hi we went on the p/d 3 days cruise last year boarding was crap!!!!!get there about 12.30pm and just wait inside the terminal....we did something stupid and went for lunch and went back about 3pm it was so packed it took us a hour just to get to the check in from the front door....so if you get there early and you be the first to wait in line.....

cheers matt

deb, i would say that is because of the noro that has been on the boat... i think that we are still categorized as a red alert..... that and the toilets blocking and the lifts breaking down not making it easier..... i say after we get off they will be scrubbing the boat before they let you on....

tonight was the last formal night.... lobster yay..... it was a good night....and a good day as my daughter won $700 in bingo.... my turn tomorrow for jackpot....

oh according to captain we are arriving at 6am in the morning

we are making good time atm, with the captains 12 noon report we were near Coffs Harbour and i havent seen the tv for a while but we should be on time but as Joanne said when we get off they should give it a good scrub down

rkmw

Archived