Just back from the Dawn - oh what a lovely cruise..

merrygreen

The nine-day Christmas cruise on the Dawn was absolutely fantastic... one of our best cruises ever...

We made new friends, both with passengers and the crew...

My dh will be posting a review when we get home later this week... we are meandering through florida on our way home to atlanta...

The nine-day Christmas cruise on the Dawn was absolutely fantastic... one of our best cruises ever...

We made new friends, both with passengers and the crew...

My dh will be posting a review when we get home later this week... we are meandering through florida on our way home to atlanta...

We also love the Dawn. I really hope to sail her again!

So many ships, so little time (and money LOL)

Hi Dennis and Merry!

It was a pleasure to meet you both on the Dawn 12-18-2009 sailing. We too had a fabulous time, loved the ports (except Samana) and emjoyed meeting new friends also. Have a safe trip back home, working on my review also. P.S. Andrew loved the model ship we won at the past guest party:) Linda, John & Andrew!

We are finally home after taking a long and winding road through Florida... which by the way was not the warm and sunny florida they show you in the travel ads... it was downright chilly and then it started raining...

Oh well, you can't have everything....

Hey Linda, we loved meeting you and your family and I have already put your card on my bulletin board...

Coka, I will try my best to post a good review although I never have such great adventures on the ship as you do...

I am in the process of getting my notes together and I hope to post the first part by tomorrow...

dennis

I am glad you made it home safe Tideone. Cold? You want cold? Come visit me again...we just reached 30 inches of snowfall. Happy New Year and I am sure there will be some things in your review that will crack me up!

coka

Hugo told us who his replacement is going to be but I don't remember his name... apparently he is semi-retired and comes to the Dawn to relieve Hugo when he goes on vacation...

Hugo said he is a really nice guy and served with NCL for many years...

Hugo told us who his replacement is going to be but I don't remember his name... apparently he is semi-retired and comes to the Dawn to relieve Hugo when he goes on vacation...

Hugo said he is a really nice guy and served with NCL for many years...

Archived