Booking Confirmation notation mystery

AnneinSand

So I am booked on a Summit cruise in March for my honeymoon, concierge class, and the price has dropped a few times, which we are thrilled about. Each time I call and get the price lowered, they send me a revised copy of my booking confirmation. Well, I noticed one field on the form other than the price has also been evolving with each new copy.

In the top section, General Information, there's a field called "Promo Restrictions" and on each form it says Not Applicable. However, on the last two updates, there has been a line under that. Last month's said "Five Ster" (not star) and this most recent one today says "Free Upgrade". Does anyone know what the reasoning behind this is or what it means? Obviously we would be thrilled with a free upgrade, not that this is any indication that we are getting one. But the Five Ster thing on the old version is throwing me off too.

Does this just come on everyone's booking confirmation form as the date gets closer? Its such a mystery to me! Any insight from the masses would be helpful!!!

Archived