just looking for feedback on airport security

hlb76

With what happened this weekend I was just wondering what has been noticed while flying. I have seen the new reports and sounds like international flights are seing the biggest tightend security. Even though some airports are cracking down.

I was thinking of doing more carry ons and one checked bag but thinking maybe going back to checked bags to help speed things up.

We wont be traveling for 24 days but still think it will be fresh in everyones minds. I dont think I want to stand there for hand checks of my luggage carried on.

My kids flew out to grandma's on Christmas day and we were at the airport at around 2:00 eastern. I hadn't yet heard about the terrorist thing that day, but did notice the security line seemed really long. Later, the kids called and said my oldest son (17) got a pat down after the TSA announced out loud to all in earshot "male in bulky clothing"! So, I'm assuming that had something to do with it. He was wearing a large hooded sweatshirt, big jeans, and size 14 wide basketball shoes! Guess you could hide stuff in all that.

I suspect all the excitement will dissipate, as usual. We have short memories.

Boo

Yes walking through security naked will def give us something to excite us. I hope this all blows over soon. I surely am glad we do have rules and security. I hate the power being a TSA has given some. Think some of the TSA heads are so big they might not fit through the metal detector.

Archived