Mercury suite 1023: any vets?

jp45atcc

We were fortunate to get an upgrade to a suite for Jan. 23 sailing, but it looks to be really close to the elevator. I anticipate that it will be no problem but still wonder if there are veterans of Suite 1023 who could share their experience. Thanks.

Is 1023 a Royal Suite? If so, we've always stayed in a Sky Suite on Deck 12; but, I believe over time I have seen some comments about 1023 being in a bad location (noise above)..perhaps too close to elevator. I know you will be under the Deck 11 dining area..and this could be part of the noise problem from above. But, maybe others who have actually stayed in 1023 can give you a better idea. However, if 1023 is a Royal Suite...and you aren't overly concerned about extraneous noise....then how can you possibly go wrong. Best of Luck!

Is 1023 a Royal Suite? If so, we've always stayed in a Sky Suite on Deck 12; but, I believe over time I have seen some comments about 1023 being in a bad location (noise above)..perhaps too close to elevator. I know you will be under the Deck 11 dining area..and this could be part of the noise problem from above. But, maybe others who have actually stayed in 1023 can give you a better idea. However, if 1023 is a Royal Suite...and you aren't overly concerned about extraneous noise....then how can you possibly go wrong. Best of Luck!

We have stayed in Sky Suite 1023. It is NOT under the dining area, it is under the Hair Salon, and we heard no noise whatsoever, either from above, or from the elevator. (I have stayed in staterooms close to elevators on several Celebrity ships, and have never heard any noise from the elevator area).

The location of SS 1023 is very convient, both to elevators and to the stairs. It is one quick flight up to the Thalassotherapy pool and spa area, which comes in very handy.

It is a lovely suite, and I would be happy to travel in it again.

It is a lovely suite, and I would be happy to travel in it again

This is good to hear. We're so looking forward to the Mercury voyage from Baltimore. I tried to find photos of the suite but didn't succeed.

Archived