Jewellry from on Board

Frederick43

Recently on the Pacific Dawn cruise we purchased some gold chains. One developed a fault and I contacted the makers in Florida. Within 14 days the chain had been replaced with a new one and a new warranty. Great service. I have no problem in buying this product on a cruise in view of the back-up service.

Recently on the Pacific Dawn cruise we purchased some gold chains. One developed a fault and I contacted the makers in Florida. Within 14 days the chain had been replaced with a new one and a new warranty. Great service. I have no problem in buying this product on a cruise in view of the back-up service.

I too had to return a chain which I purchased on board the Pacific Dawn innagural cruise in Nov 2007 and I also had it replaced and returned within 14 days, excellent service, would highly reccomend these products and the service:)Robin

OMG how great!

My daughters bracelet I had made has a broken clasp and I was going to wait til we cruise in July and take it back, but I after reading your posts I might send it back to Florida too!!

Thanks Guys!!!

My daughter also bought a chain on a cruise and found that the clasp lost all its colour ( I have found the same has happened to a couple of mine) so when I went on our last cruise I commented to the girl selling the chain and she gave me 2 new clasps (I was'nt sure what size it needed as I did not have it with me) for nothing, so it may pay you to wait until your next cruise as the postage to America will cost.:)Robin

Archived