Underwater Windows to Aquatic Wonders tour?

lowestar

Hi all,

I am still trying to figure out what we will do in Belize in February. I think my dh is pretty sure he is doing the tour to Lamanai. My dd (10) thinks she might like to do that with him.

My other daughter (7 by time of cruise) and I have no plans yet.

I saw a tour of the RCI website for "Underwater Windows to Aquatic Wonders". Has anyone done this? The breif description is below:

Your tour begins with a 35 minutes Catamaran trip from the cruise ship to the transfer vessel, Educator, that is moored within 50 meters of the reef. You will then board the semi-submersible, Educator Too for a one hour cruise viewing the wonders of the reef and adjacent coral flats. Passengers are then returned to the Catamaran for the trip back to the cruise ship.

I would have really liked to do the Cave Tubing (and my 10 year old would have done that too), but my 7 year old is not 48" yet (she is 47"). I did contact one company that has a kid's version, so maybe that one will work?

Would love to hear from anyone about the Underwater Windows tour!

lowestar

Archived