Why cant I Just Live in Miami?

JordanLovesCruisin

Well, Ft. Lauderdale is a pretty nice place to live in South Florida. We had a chance to move to Miami 34-years ago but liked it here much more. We love having, green grass, sunshine :cool: and flowers all the time and never miss the changing of seasons.

Cindy

it was miserable here in FL today....rainy and a very blizzard-like 66 degrees...I couldn't event go outside :D

....rain....rain....and more rain in Pembroke Pines (southeast fl).......and that pesky colder weather is back!!! ugh!! can't it just stay in the 80's? lol

All I want to do now is sing the refrain...Why oh why do I not live in Miami...leaving all

snags or whatever I would or would not like out of it...I just loved the beginning...and here I will add Come ____ or high water oh it is past bed time. I wish for all a chance

to get out of Dodge if at all possible and if not...happy good times to get you through!!!

Have not read all here. Happy New Year!!! sjn911 PS Especially if Dodge is cold and you hurt...Montana doesn't even have dry enough humidity in the frigid winter now...

now I will stop whinning...good luck!!! Sarah

Dear jordanlovescruisin,

Should have read it all...I so hear you...I have the 7 days in a row of family flu...believe

me...when it gets like it sounds like it is now...I do understand. Go. Go. Go. You are going to make it girl...and be a fantastic nurse...Love, sjn911

Dear jordanlovescruisin,

Should have read it all...I so hear you...I have the 7 days in a row of family flu...believe

me...when it gets like it sounds like it is now...I do understand. Go. Go. Go. You are going to make it girl...and be a fantastic nurse...Love, sjn911

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

I found some cheap one-way tickets!! Well..they are cheap for flying in the day before, and leaving at 8pm the day the cruise ends.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

I found some cheap one-way tickets!! Well..they are cheap for flying in the day before, and leaving at 8pm the day the cruise ends.

Yeah!! And you supported me to do the same..make room for a buget getaway...understood your need...makes me happy it was a support.

Remember Priceline and Hotwire for rooms...I have luck with them for California port hotels...I'm sure you will find a nice deal for your rooms.

Have a great trip to Florida (right?):confused: on memory of destination at the late hour I am fuzzy afraid to loose this post checking back..great cruise from Florida to you...ok in insommnia getting teased away...Bon Voyage...Yippee. sjn911:cool::):cool::);) for a cool time.....

I'm really needing a vacation after a rough couple of months. I've been getting prices for just an inside cabin Feb 4 to the 8th, and the prices are incredible. Totally affordable. However, when I went to price airfare for the 2 of us from OKC to MIA or even FLL, it is a whopping $1840. Three and a half times the price of the cruise fare. I'm desperate to "get away", but 2300 seems like a bit much for 4 days. I wish I lived local and didn't have to pay outrageous trabvel fares!

I feel your pain........I would cruise 4 or 5 times a year if not for the air fare. I usually only get to do one 7 day cruise a year. I end up doing a nowhere cruise out of VA Beach just to get a second one in and that’s usually as much as you can get a 5 nighter in for out of Miami.

You’re not alone I miss 3 to 4 a year due to air fare……

I feel your pain........I would cruise 4 or 5 times a year if not for the air fare. I usually only get to do one 7 day cruise a year. I end up doing a nowhere cruise out of VA Beach just to get a second one in and that’s usually as much as you can get a 5 nighter in for out of Miami.

You’re not alone I miss 3 to 4 a year due to air fare……

Same song second verse here. I really understand this issue. Time, number of planes, connections too short or long...all prices I pay times three to get last quality years with family here...ah well...one day at a time...thank God for internet shopping on air...sjn911.:)

Yes, Florida is awful. Hellish even. Don't move here! ;)

Yeah.... stay away, it is awful. We cannot count, we have all those hurricanes and if Al Gore is to be believed, we are going to have to equip all of our classrooms with life preservers soon!

So think of the children and don't move here!!!!!

Yeah.... stay away, it is awful. We cannot count, we have all those hurricanes and if Al Gore is to be believed, we are going to have to equip all of our classrooms with life preservers soon!

So think of the children and don't move here!!!!!

Same thing for Montana and all of west coast and Canadian BC etc.

Different weather and political issues but everyone...you'll just hate it here....;):D;)!!! sjn911

Archived