Dilemma??

nseagirl

I will be flying into FLL on Superbowl Sunday. My flight is scheduled to land at 5:45 pm. I have booked SAS for transpo to Holiday Inn Port of Miami. I'm assuming that they aren't going to want to take me out for supper on the way there :eek:. Thus the dilemma. I realize that the hotel has a restaurant but I also know that it's probably going to be packed with people watching the game so there may not be a table for me since it will probably be well after 7:00 before I get there. I would expect room service to take forever also. I'll be solo so I'm not real comfortable taking off on foot after dark. So, does anyone have any suggestions for me??:confused: Please be nice when you tell me that I'm an idiot for flying into FLL/Miami on Superbowl Sunday without a plan for eating, etc.

Go diretly across the street to Bayside Mall. There will be plenty of choices open for you. As a single, you will find it not so difficult. There are several restaurants and even a big food court. You WILL find something, I'm sure. Just avoid the sports bars, as they will be full.

By the way, I doubt the HI restaurant will be full. They aren't a sports bar.

Archived