Roll Call: NCL Jewel 2/21/10

gmhohio

• 2 weeks later...

Gregg - Just got back from two very nice weeks on Norwegian vessels including the Norwegian Jewel! You'll be having the Friends of Dorothy at 7PM at the Star Bar. I'm sure you'll have plenty of guests onboard who are gay friendly. The staff and crew onboard are just fantastic! My review will be forthcoming but saw your roll call and just wanted to tell you that you're in for a GREAT time!

Cheers,

~Jake

Thanks Jake,

Just got back home from a get together with the gay friendly folks we are cruising with. Can hardly wait for the cruise. Am glad that you had a nice two week cruise and can hardly wait for your review.

Gregg,

My partner Joseph and I will also be cruising on the Jewel again with you. We were on the Jewel last February and enjoyed it so much we had to do it again. This time our friends Shanna and Catherine will also be going with us. Last year we met some great guys at the Friends of Dorothy meeting and hope to again on this cruise. We are looking forward to the cruise and to meeting you and your partner.

:) Dave

Hi Dave,

Welcome aboard! Kery and I look forward to meeting you and Joseph as well as Shanna and Catherine. We will be traveling with our gay-friendly next door neighbors Rick and Heather along with a few more of their circle of friends (mostly who work in IT).

Have you guys decided which excursions you all are taking? We pretty much have ours arranged. We are doing a mixture of NCL Excursions and outside excursions. Feel free to ask which excursions we are taking.

Again, we are looking forward to meeting you all.

Regards,

Gregg

Hey Gregg,

Here's the link to my CC review:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=61953

What a fantastic time you guys have in store for you onboard the Jewel! The Hotel Director John O'Hara is a wonderful guy so make sure you say hello to him at the Meet and Greet onboard.

~Jake

Hi Jake,

Thanks for the link to your CC review. I read the review and not only was it well written and insightful, it was most helpful. It sounds like you had a wonderful time on the NCL Jewel.

Thanks again,

• 2 weeks later...

In only two short weeks we'll be off on our cruise, shedding heavy coats, thermals, and leaving those pesky snow shovels behind. (Just too much snow this weekend!)

I can hardly wait! I need a sweet and fruity cocktail, and yes I'll even tolerate a paper umbrella in it. Just get me the heck out of this cold and snowy weather!

Archived