Summit: Does the library or notes have books on cd?

Bingo

Will I be able to borrow books on cd on the Summit to listen to on my walkman cd player? If so, how big a selection did they have?

Thanks,

Dan

Just came off my first Summit trip last month, and "Notes" is in the center of the ship on Deck 6 (also 7 -- two stories high) below the library, and they don't have CD's like Celebrity did/does in the old days on other M-Class ships like the Infinity. Everything now is central storage (I'm guessing massive MP3 since the collection is so big that a CD jukebox would be impractical) and you make your selections from a screen and are tethered there. Pic of the room attached.

When I was on the Infinity a year ago, they were still in CD mode in what is now the "teen tower" up on the Sunrise deck of the Summit, and I think what is now "Notes" on the Summit was the old board game room on the Infinity. For all I know, the Infinity has also changed over the last year to the configuration described above.

Looks like I will be stopping at the library here at home on the way home tonight. It's just that I have very little time tonight as we leave tomorrow. Ya!

Thanks for all the info.

Dan

Archived