tampa - holiday inn express at rocky point to busch gardens

stampmouse

Mears Transportation is a shuttle service between Orlando hotels and Busch Gardens, not Tampa hotels.

The best way to find out what taxi will cost you is to Google "Tampa taxi", pick 1 or 2 from the list and call, or just call the hotel as they may know the approximate cost.

Have fun on your trip.

We're also doing Busch Gardens pre-cruise but we will have our own car since we're coming from Sarasota.

It won't be cheap. I believe the posted fare rate for the 2 major cab companies (United and Yellow) is $2 + $2.25 per mile (broken out by 1/5 of a mile, i.e. 45 cents per 1/5 of a mile). From the Rocky Point area to Busch Gardens is about 17 or 18 miles, so you're looking at around $40.

That's what I was thinking. If I were the OP I would just rent a car for a day. Much cheaper.

I agree, just rent a car for the day. The Holiday Inn Rocky Point has an airport shuttle, so just look for the cheapest car rental rate from TIA on the day you are planning the trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived