just came from the liberty of the seas

ncb106

i just came back from the liberty of the sea the ship still looks brand new,the food was great,shows was top noch all the live band band where great,the only thing was boring was the cruise director abe huges wow he no good at all as a person he is a nice person but as a cruise director he boring he need to be on small ships becouse the freedom class is to much for him he doesnt even do the sexy legs,doest make annousment,his cruise staff was much better,anyway i have the cruise compass i will scan them this week,and more thing the liberty of the sea will be going to bayonne cape liberty in 2013 this was told by captin charles

i just came back from the liberty of the sea the ship still looks brand new,the food was great,shows was top noch all the live band band where great,the only thing was boring was the cruise director abe huges wow he no good at all as a person he is a nice person but as a cruise director he boring he need to be on small ships becouse the freedom class is to much for him he doesnt even do the sexy legs,doest make annousment,his cruise staff was much better,anyway i have the cruise compass i will scan them this week,and more thing the liberty of the sea will be going to bayonne cape liberty in 2013 this was told by captin charles

I just booked the Liberty this morning, can't wait to sail on her. We will be in Key West this November for Meeting of the Minds (Parrot Head convention) and since we are already paying for a flight to Florida we figure might as well hop on a ship ..... great price too.

I just booked the Liberty this morning, can't wait to sail on her. We will be in Key West this November for Meeting of the Minds (Parrot Head convention) and since we are already paying for a flight to Florida we figure might as well hop on a ship ..... great price too.

I love the way you think!

I was on Liberty this past Nov. FABULOUS ship!

I'm going on in Feb. I'm excited!!! I've never sailed RCL and I'm concerned the food won't be as good as Carnival, but I'm certainly not going to worry about it. We've booked Portifino and Chops too. I can't wait for the piano bar. Hopefully the player will be as good as amybeth had reported when she went sailing with them.

Can't wait to see your compass scans.

I'm going on in Feb. I'm excited!!! I've never sailed RCL and I'm concerned the food won't be as good as Carnival, but I'm certainly not going to worry about it. We've booked Portifino and Chops too. I can't wait for the piano bar. Hopefully the player will be as good as amybeth had reported when she went sailing with them.

Can't wait to see your compass scans.

I'm sorry to say that Kory told us in Nov that he was changing ships in January. You never know if things will change, though. So you're in for a treat if it's Kory Simon. If it's someone else, I got nothin'. :) Have fun!

I'm sorry to say that Kory told us in Nov that he was changing ships in January. You never know if things will change, though. So you're in for a treat if it's Kory Simon. If it's someone else, I got nothin'. :) Have fun!

Here's hoping!! :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance for the cruise compasses for the Western Caribbean. We sail the Liberty 4/4. Did you happen to hear what happened to James Andrews who has been the CD on the Liberty for a few years. Is Abe permenant do you know???

Archived