MOS HELP ME:NYE 2010-when 2 bk 2 try & save $

I would book right now if you know that is when you want to go. If you check on the pricing after you put your deposit down, and the price goes down, you will get an adjustment. If it goes up, so much better for you! You also get a better selection of cabins.

I would book your airfare (if needed) closer to the date, as airfare is not so flexible...hope that helps:)

ps I always book through RCCL myself, since I like to control things! lol And, if it's a weekend you can't get a hold of your TA to adjust your reservation. JMHO!

Hi,

12/26 is Mariners NYE 2010 cruise.

Question:

In your opinion when is best to book this to save the most

(yes, I know this is the most $$$ week of yr to cruise).

If anyone wants to email me directly w/ who you use to book w/ feel free.

thanks,

Robyn

rpinphx@cox.net

I would book right now if you know that is when you want to go. If you check on the pricing after you put your deposit down, and the price goes down, you will get an adjustment. If it goes up, so much better for you! You also get a better selection of cabins.

I would book your airfare (if needed) closer to the date, as airfare is not so flexible...hope that helps:)

ps I always book through RCCL myself, since I like to control things! lol And, if it's a weekend you can't get a hold of your TA to adjust your reservation. JMHO!

I agree with the advice to book now, as you are entitled to price drops along the way.

It is a violation of Cruise Critic's rules to request that someone email you the name of their travel agent. Expect to get your wrist slapped.

Archived