cruising ove new years eve?

vrs

have you ever cruised over new years eve??? if so... what is it like? is there a new years party? or anything? any info would be great! thank you

DH and I were on the Star this New Years. What a GREAT Party! Or, should I say GREAT SIX Parties!!!! There were six parties on New Years Eve. Celebrations, champagne (free!!!), noise makers, hats (all free!!!), music, dancing and of cours the New Year count down. DH and I attended two parties one in the Spinnaker lounge and one on the pool deck. The pool deck party was crazy great. People were dancing in the pool with their clothes on. Did I say GREAT Party!!!!

DH and I were on the Star this New Years. What a GREAT Party! Or, should I say GREAT SIX Parties!!!! There were six parties on New Years Eve. Celebrations, champagne (free!!!), noise makers, hats (all free!!!), music, dancing and of cours the New Year count down. DH and I attended two parties one in the Spinnaker lounge and one on the pool deck. The pool deck party was crazy great. People were dancing in the pool with their clothes on. Did I say GREAT Party!!!!

I was on the Gem this past New Years and it sounds like the same type of festivities!

I was on the Gem this past New Years and it sounds like the same type of festivities!

My sister had a great time. I guess I couldn't convince them to go to the M&G! My newphew did win the "Guess the price of the Picasso" though!:)

She said the kids partied into the wee hours New Years Eve. Sounded like a good time!

We were also on The Star - the parties were amazing. We did the countdown at the pool party and then moved around to Spinnaker's, The Red Lion and the other bars to see what was going on.

I liked having the crew on hand to celebrate with us.

Archived