My time dining

pmc059

Your Time dining caters to folks like you who want dining time flexibility and the ability to have a table for two.

There may be a wait before you can be seated but it's never been longer than 20 minutes... You'll be issued a pager that will alert you when your table is ready.

:)

When are you sailing? We're also sailing Freedom in June....the 27th and got Anytime Dining. I think it will be much easier than having a specified time that you are tied to.

Yep... that's the case but many of us who have cruised a number of time prefer the 'traditional' dining... having the same table mates and serving team for the entire voyage.

I love having my waiter greet me by name each evening and having my favorite cocktail brought to me without asking. It's a great experience and a large part of the voyage for many of us...

:)

That's what is so great....something for everyone's specific tastes!!! I am rather shy and I think it would make me nervous to dine with strangers....but for some people who are outgoing I think scheduled dining is an experience they wouldn't trade for the world!! Kudos to Carnival for having it both ways!!!

Maybe after my first cruise I will feel more relaxed!!!

We signed up for "your time" dining on the Freedom in 2 weeks. From what I have read, you can request the same server every night. There are times it could mean a longer wait but they will apparently accomodate those requests. I see it as the best of both worlds if they do that. 2 years ago on the Imagination we loved our serving staff..... Last year they were "OK"..... If we get servers we really like the first night, we will gladly wait a little longer if we have to keep the same waitstaff all week.

Here's my question about My time dining. We are on Liberty 1/23 and have a late dinner. We really like the MDR for dinners. We choose the later dining for the first time becuase we always feel rushed to make it to dinner on time. But Our first night the welcome aboard party for camp is normally during our dinner time. I would still like MDR service and menu but would also like to be able to get the kids to the party.

Can we show up ay My time for this night or do they have a set list??

Archived